One Direction, Justin Bieber fans unleash racist tirade at Lorde over boyfriend - NY Daily News

realizm

lorde11f-4-web.jpg

lorde11f-7-web.jpg

BY MARGARET EBY / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013, 6:52 PM

What has "Royals" singer Lorde done to provoke the ire of One Direction fans?

The singer, who has been vocal about her opposition to the high-flying lifestyle brand espoused by current pop stars, has never been quoted slamming the band or Bieber for their looks. In fact, she went to a One Direction concert in New Zealand this October.

But somehow, word got around that Lorde said One Direction and their colleague Justin Bieber are ugly.

lorde11f-6-web.jpg

Some Twitter users made racists comments regarding New Zealand singer Lorde's boyfriend, James Lowe.

What followed was a barrage of racist abuse against Lorde and her boyfriend, 24-year-old photographer James Lowe, who is of Asian descent.

"What the f--k is lorde and that Chinese sort of ostrich boyfriend anyway," user whosxays tweeted.
Another Twitter user sniped, 'Justin Bieber and One Direction are ugly' but Lorde your boyfriend looks like he should be delivering Chinese takeaway to my door."

Read more: Source

We Asians have a lot more culture, class, intelligence, and etc. than you racist bastards can throw at us.

Oh what? Are you planning to box me out? How about some Asian Martial Arts? Can't beat that.........

LOL what a rant. +1.

I've always hated this issue people take with interracial dating particularly with Asian men and it can get deep. It simply pisses me off to no end, I hear you.

Archived