Dat New Tech...

Cait Sith

The interior of the new LFS looks different in the front and that is not a good thing. The back is alright now,I never liked those conversation seats to begin with.

It's like 95% the same.

Whoa... Nova LFS on Q44?...

and should we blame SEPTA for lack of back window...?  :huh:

1. School tripper from QV.

2. Yup! A last minute spec change from the MTA due to the fact that these were delayed because of SEPTA. So the change was made to help speed up and streamline production.

It's like 95% the same.

1. School tripper from QV.

2. Yup! A last minute spec change from the MTA due to the fact that these were delayed because of SEPTA. So the change was made to help speed up and streamline production.

SEPTA's were delayed a year because of Nova. Nova had a recall of about 1,000 buses, and then Nova also had a problem with CTA's Novas and SEPTA's Novas because of an axle leak. I dont know why you guys got "SEPTA Spec" but we got it for more ad space on the back of the bus. In all actuality, that is one of Nova Specs also

SEPTA's were delayed a year because of Nova. Nova had a recall of about 1,000 buses, and then Nova also had a problem with CTA's Novas and SEPTA's Novas because of an axle leak. I dont know why you guys got "SEPTA Spec" but we got it for more ad space on the back of the bus. In all actuality, that is one of Nova Specs also

You're right. We originally had the rear window spec, but with all of the delays happening, it was changed to the SEPTA style rear to streamline and make production faster on all fronts.

Archived