ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.

I went in for my initial drug test on 11/26 file # 62**. Does anybody know what was the last number appointed? I'm trying to gauge when i might get called for the final medical. I tried reaching out to Ms. Olha Via email, no response and Ms. Vargas has retired.

I'm currently a conductor, going in on 3 years.

18 minutes ago, J Cooper said:

Hi, I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.

I went in for my initial drug test on 11/26 file # 62**. Does anybody know what was the last number appointed? I'm trying to gauge when i might get called for the final medical. I tried reaching out to Ms. Olha Via email, no response and Ms. Vargas has retired.

I'm currently a conductor, going in on 3 years.

Oh wow, Ms. Vargas retired. I didn’t hear. I’m not sure what number we go up to in the current class, but if you went in for pre employment on 11/26 then you may possibly get called for medical mid February or so. You’re definitely gonna have to get another drug test done as well. Seems they’re just calling in leather groups so the processing and class availability is taking a bit more time. 

Just received a call telling me to come in Friday at 10am to do the pre employment all over again since my 90 days expired. Should i bring in the application again? What should i expect? I kno i have to do a urine test again...will they let me do my medical as well? I was told they are trying to get everyone ready for the next class at the end of January. I've been waiting to hear from mta since 9/21. 

1 hour ago, Kabr79 said:

Oh wow, Ms. Vargas retired. I didn’t hear. I’m not sure what number we go up to in the current class, but if you went in for pre employment on 11/26 then you may possibly get called for medical mid February or so. You’re definitely gonna have to get another drug test done as well. Seems they’re just calling in leather groups so the processing and class availability is taking a bit more time. 

Yes, her retirement was a surprise to me as well. She was very helpful during the process of hiring when I started the conductor process 3 years ago.

I got Vacation early March so if I can get in a class after that would be perfect. 

5 hours ago, J Cooper said:

Yes, her retirement was a surprise to me as well. She was very helpful during the process of hiring when I started the conductor process 3 years ago.

I got Vacation early March so if I can get in a class after that would be perfect. 

I picked the first week of January thinking there’s no way there’d be a class during the holidays… and well, now it’s gone lmao!! 

23 hours ago, Nyhoneydip said:

Just received a call telling me to come in Friday at 10am to do the pre employment all over again since my 90 days expired. Should i bring in the application again? What should i expect? I kno i have to do a urine test again...will they let me do my medical as well? I was told they are trying to get everyone ready for the next class at the end of January. I've been waiting to hear from mta since 9/21. 

Hey, my 90 days expired as well. I had pre employment on 9/13. Would you mind telling me the phone number you got a call from? Thanks

7 hours ago, Nyhoneydip said:

Can anyone tell me if i have to fill out the application again or do they still keep the old one on file. I was called in for a second time and i need to know so i won't show up with nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️ i honestly don't remember half the dates i put on my first application 

Fill out another one. If there’s any discrepancies they’ll have you fix it. When I did my final processing for Conductor I had to fill out that damn application again and the lady just had me write in the correct dates. It wasn’t a big deal. 

12 hours ago, Nyhoneydip said:

Can anyone tell me if i have to fill out the application again or do they still keep the old one on file. I was called in for a second time and i need to know so i won't show up with nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️ i honestly don't remember half the dates i put on my first application 

The paperwork is a fillable PDF. Did you save it on your PC?  Do you have Adobe PdF? Every time you go to Livingston you should always carry your own documents - paperwork and ID's.

TYPE SAVE PRINT.

3 hours ago, misslo said:

The paperwork is a fillable PDF. Did you save it on your PC?  Do you have Adobe PdF? Every time you go to Livingston you should always carry your own documents - paperwork and ID's.

TYPE SAVE PRINT.

Yea no i had to re print everything again smh but i learned my lesson and kno i will keep everything 

On 12/28/2022 at 9:42 PM, Kaax said:

Hey, my 90 days expired as well. I had pre employment on 9/13. Would you mind telling me the phone number you got a call from? Thanks

My 90 days expired as well, I had pre employment on 9/16. Haven’t heard anything from them since, I just been patiently waiting. I would hope we don’t have to fill out that application again just to do another drug test lol

1 minute ago, JGar2023 said:

My 90 days expired as well, I had pre employment on 9/16. Haven’t heard anything from them since, I just been patiently waiting. I would hope we don’t have to fill out that application again just to do another drug test lol

I literally just got a call saying I should show up on 1/6/23 for pre employment again. I assume there will be a drug test as well. When you fill it out this time just use a adobe to fill it and save it like I did. Good luck!