ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Djf22 said:

I still haven’t heard back since the canvass on July 31 2020 any clue what order they’re calling us in?

When did you send out the completed application to the email? And did they ever email you back asking for more information, if so when did you send that out. It took 2 weeks go get scheduled for a drug test, which I took this Friday that passed and they got back to me today about coming in next week for the medical.

57 minutes ago, Djf22 said:

I sent it in on July 30. No they never got back to me. 

call 180 and see what's going on bro/sis, because I as well sent it on the 30th and heard from them in 2 weeks from the 30th.

Edited by Schecter
added additional information

1 minute ago, Future4me said:

Schecter what’s up bro I was the one you were talking to. I didn’t receive anything yet. Is the email coming from transit?

Oh whats up bro! Yeah it came from transit, keep checking your email, im surprised the results came back as fast because the nurse i was with told me 2 weeks until the results 😄 

3 minutes ago, Schecter said:

From the email we received are we supposed to fill out the documents through pdf and send them out or print them out and bring them with us? 

I think you can do either. I already had made copies from the first time I went way back when...so with the exception for any signature pages I’m just handing my copies in. I remember how frustrated I was the second time with the process. I am a city employee for health and hospitals corporation but it turns out I still have to bring in a money order as they don’t recognize that agency as a city agency. Thank God I clarified it before showing up.

Just now, Brytstar said:

I think you can do either. I already had made copies from the first time I went way back when...so with the exception for any signature pages I’m just handing my copies in. I remember how frustrated I was the second time with the process. I am a city employee for health and hospitals corporation but it turns out I still have to bring in a money order as they don’t recognize that agency as a city agency. Thank God I clarified it before showing up.

Thats silly that even though you work for the city that you still have to bring a money order in, when i say the price I was holy crap. Did they send that big homework packet in the email because I didn't receive that big packet in the email 🤔

5 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Thats silly that even though you work for the city that you still have to bring a money order in, when i say the price I was holy crap. Did they send that big homework packet in the email because I didn't receive that big packet in the email 🤔

Mine did come with the huge packet as an attachment plus they added the finger printing form and employment eligibility verification form. More paperwork 😆 

8 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Mine did come with the huge packet as an attachment plus they added the finger printing form and employment eligibility verification form. More paperwork 😆 

Only thing I received was 3 attachments and the "biggest" packet was 12 pages is that the same one youre talking about?

17 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Only thing I received was 3 attachments and the "biggest" packet was 12 pages is that the same one youre talking about?

I received 5 attachments total. 2 were instructional then the Other 3 were forms. The biggest packet is the CPD-B which is 21 pages. Then the new hire forms (which include the finger printing) thats 18 pgs, and the I-9 employment eligibility verification this one is only 3 pgs.

11 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

I received 5 attachments total. 2 were instructional then the Other 3 were forms. The biggest packet is the CPD-B which is 21 pages. Then the new hire forms (which include the finger printing) thats 18 pgs, and the I-9 employment eligibility verification this one is only 3 pgs.

Wth only got 3 attachments probably because I'm already employed as a conductor? Hmm I wonder 🤔