ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

54 minutes ago, Schecter said:

me too man I'm only 13XX, but think of it like this as well not everyone is going to pass the drug test, or even go in, and some people never check their email or not even on this forum with constant updates from us all. Also everybody needs to pass the medical section also which is a tiring day within itself, at least it was when i did it for conductor. They ask you a million and one questions. And check your neck size, weight, eyesight, check for diabetes, check your heart and hearing. And if you're all good you get sworn if the same day you pass the medical at least that happened to me the same day idk how it works during covid though but ill update everybody step by step.

For the medical do they ask you the questions about medical history and exam you? I know they sent this time around  a medical questionnaire asking about all types of health conditions when they sent me the pre-employment e-mail.  I wonder if even medical will be less time then before.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

Most likely they are trying to weed people out this way.  Usually get rid of a bunch of people when they catch you by surprise like this .  It’s common 

I assume since you filled out pre employ in the meantime they will also be doing their extensive check (since they most likely do one before they call you anyway ) While they’re waiting for the results

There’s was no paperwork just show them my license, passport, social and that was it. They sent me to the lab and it was over 

Has anyone else completed the July 31 canvass form for t/o 7604 and not heard back yet? My number is 12xx and yes I am above 1228. What is the number to call to speak to someone at 180. I did my first drug test November 2018 second in July 2019.

45 minutes ago, Djf22 said:

What is the number to call to speak to someone at 180. I did my first drug test November 2018 second in July 2019.

First of all, welcome to the Forums!!

The phone numbers for Employment Operations are (347) 643 8229/8230/8231/8232.

If you encounter any difficulties, for whatever reason, you can try to call Ms. Rivera, the manager of Employment Operations.

If you're still encountering any difficulties, I would encourage you to call Ms. Patricia A. Lodge, the Vice President of Human Resources. Her contact information is below.

Finally, if nothing else works, you can try to reach out to the Office of the President at (646) 252-5800.

Good luck!!

VP Lodge Business Card.jpg

This is probably more pertinent to people with high list numbers, but to give you an idea of the chances of you being called in, there are currently 2197 B division T/O and 1464 A division T/O on the pick sheets for a total of 3661 T/O.

Just now, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Hey congrats and good luck. Just curious. Is this a new process. You just did one drug test and straight to medical? No more multiple drug tests

You only did more than one drug test if it's been longer than 6 months.

Just now, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Hey congrats and good luck. Just curious. Is this a new process. You just did one drug test and straight to medical? No more multiple drug tests

Well I have no idea this was technically supposed to be the 3rd drug test but I declined the pre employment last year in June because I was in school car for conductor. I'm hoping this is my last drug test and straight to medical i did mine last Friday, so only time will tell the next class is about a month away, so let's see how this plays out.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

This is probably more pertinent to people with high list numbers, but to give you an idea of the chances of you being called in, there are currently 2197 B division T/O and 1464 A division T/O on the pick sheets for a total of 3661 T/O.

You only did more than one drug test if it's been longer than 6 months.

How many would you say are missing, I didn't have a chance to check the train operator pick sheets.

27 minutes ago, Schecter said:

How many would you say are missing, I didn't have a chance to check the train operator pick sheets.

They didn't put up the results for the Spring 2020 pick, but from the Fall 2019 pick, it might be about 200 train operators. I'm basing this off of who gets to pick a job on the call sheets so it might be much less than that. So I don't know if they'll hire this much and even then, the amount of weekend jobs for XX to fill in has fell due to changes in the schedule for the D and N.

Edit: I was about to say I forgot the A division, but it doesn't really look like anything changed on their end.

Edited by Jericho