ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Strong Finish said:

greater than 1228. I responded to the canvass email and attached all the docs, hopefully i will get an email or phone call asking to come in for preemployment soon.

Great, because that’s the last appointed so I’m just making sure.  I’m wondering what the ACTUAL last pre employment was .  

what I don’t understand is you got the email but not a call or report time and I think someone in the 13s did. It’s strange.  Also wonder if they’re calling off just the certification list

On 8/8/2020 at 5:05 AM, STtoMTA said:

So you actually did your drug test?  That means they weee further on the list than the 13s

at the rate this is going you and kev2112 should be getting your calls soon

Appreciate that. I did my drug test as well back in late 2018. Hoping for good news soon.

16 hours ago, Drnyc5050 said:

list number 40×× and certification number is 32×× what arey chances?

They might extend the list expiration date because of covid so there is a chance for both, but it could be a long wait. My boy got called almost 7 years after taking the previous test only because of the extension, but he did get called and he's been in transit 5 or 6 years I think.

Good morning guys, 

I’m looking for some guidance. I submitted my documents and just received an e-mail to report to 180 Livingston tomorrow. I was asked to fill out a questionnaire and did so, but I noticed there was an attachment indicating instructions on how to fill out  a occupational healthy & safety online questionnaire. Anyone else here receive that? 

39 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Good morning guys, 

I’m looking for some guidance. I submitted my documents and just received an e-mail to report to 180 Livingston tomorrow. I was asked to fill out a questionnaire and did so, but I noticed there was an attachment indicating instructions on how to fill out  a occupational healthy & safety online questionnaire. Anyone else here receive that? 

Brytstar,. What is your partial list number.  Example 13xx?

It’s 13xx. I wanted to know who else filled the questionnaire because the instructions said to click on employee and enter pass number. But I’m not sure what pass number they are talking about. So I filled it out using my ss#. Wanted to know if anyone else did the same or knew what pass number they were asking for. I wish I could send you guys a screenshot to see.

17 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

It’s 13xx. I wanted to know who else filled the questionnaire because the instructions said to click on employee and enter pass number. But I’m not sure what pass number they are talking about. So I filled it out using my ss#. Wanted to know if anyone else did the same or knew what pass number they were asking for. I wish I could send you guys a screenshot to see.

That's funny my list number is also 13XX and I've submitted my documents and still no email. You can always call 180 to ask what they mean and tell them you entered your social instead 

3 hours ago, Schecter said:

That's funny my list number is also 13XX and I've submitted my documents and still no email. You can always call 180 to ask what they mean and tell them you entered your social instead

If you see that your list number has been passed on here give them a call just to be sure.  

9 minutes ago, MrMe76 said:

If you see that your list number has been passed on here give them a call just to be sure.  

Im going to give them until Friday because I sent my documents on the 30th of July so idk what the hold up is. My friend got called for the pre employment before I did he went in today, and his number is 6 higher than mine 🤔

21 hours ago, Brytstar said:

Your social security number is fine. They are asking for a pass because I’m sure they send the same questionaire to employees when visiting the building . They are going to ask you at the counter if you filled it out and that’s all. 

1 hour ago, BxJay120 said:

I went on Tuesday and all it was just the drug test. Very fast process . Was there only about an hour and the most crowded area in the process was at the lab. 10 people 

Most likely they are trying to weed people out this way.  Usually get rid of a bunch of people when they catch you by surprise like this .  It’s common 

I assume since you filled out pre employ in the meantime they will also be doing their extensive check (since they most likely do one before they call you anyway ) While they’re waiting for the results

Edited by STtoMTA
Additional content

2 hours ago, BxJay120 said:

I went on Tuesday and all it was just the drug test. Very fast process . Was there only about an hour and the most crowded area in the process was at the lab. 10 people 

Should've been this way before the pandemic. Most of the time was wasted on making sure people filled their prior employment history correctly.

4 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Should've been this way before the pandemic. Most of the time was wasted on making sure people filled their prior employment history correctly.

I agreee. I had a 9:45 appointment, got here 1/2 hr early and barely 10 ppl total here. They have only one person at the counter but they call you within 5 mins, you fill out form for drug screening then head to lab. In the lab there were only 4 ppl waiting before me. This was a way better process then pre pandemic chaos during my last two pre-employments.

Edited by Brytstar

37 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

I agreee. I had a 9:45 appointment, got here 1/2 hr early and barely 10 ppl total here. They have only one person at the counter but they call you within 5 mins, you fill out form for drug screening then head to lab. In the lab there were only 4 ppl waiting before me. This was a way better process then pre pandemic chaos during my last two pre-employments.

Brytstar, did they give any insight to the next step? How long, what it is? Because obv they are doing more behind the scenes stuff now

39 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Brytstar, did they give any insight to the next step? How long, what it is? Because obv they are doing more behind the scenes stuff now

The same as previous times, wait for email indicating when to report for start date. More hopeful this time around,  being that their last appointed was 1228 and I’m 13xx. So let’s see. Maybe with COVID-19 more people will defer for a later appointment. Whole process today took me 40mins from moment I walked in.

56 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

So we are definitely in the 13s without question then.  I wonder how many will be weeded our or not respond

I went in yesterday for the drug test it was a much better experience then the past 2 times going.  My number is 12xx.  When asked they verified that there was a class in late Sept but didn't give the actual date.  My curiosity is that with past classes they take a large group but with social distancing im not sure how many people they are taking.