ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List #244X will be in November 15th class. There was a lot of people processing on November 3rd for train operator, station agents and bus operators. I think the staff was overwhelmed because they messed up putting my information in the system twice and if I didn’t correct them they would have delayed my class date. So if you go in double check they’re doing your paperwork correctly. Good luck everyone!

14 minutes ago, Saikano08 said:

List #244X will be in November 15th class. There was a lot of people processing on November 3rd for train operator, station agents and bus operators. I think the staff was overwhelmed because they messed up putting my information in the system twice and if I didn’t correct them they would have delayed my class date. So if you go in double check they’re doing your paperwork correctly. Good luck everyone!

Congrats brother! 26xx here! When did they call you medical?

22 minutes ago, Saikano08 said:

17xx here I’m still fighting with them for an answer about my application. They keep saying they are going to speak to management and then next minute I don’t hear anything. Same answer over and over again. 

Yea it’s very all over the place there. Seems like they’re scrambling. And half the time you guessing where you have to stand next. I never got the email but they had my email correctly on file. Then they have my phone number off a digit but I did get their phone call for the initial day 1 of processing. So you never know with them. I got called for medical November 3rd. Did drug test and initial paperwork for day 1 on October 7th. 

6 hours ago, Saikano08 said:

Yea it’s very all over the place there. Seems like they’re scrambling. And half the time you guessing where you have to stand next. I never got the email but they had my email correctly on file. Then they have my phone number off a digit but I did get their phone call for the initial day 1 of processing. So you never know with them. I got called for medical November 3rd. Did drug test and initial paperwork for day 1 on October 7th. 

Oh ok. I did day 1 a week after you. Good luck in schoolcar, keep us updated!

5 minutes ago, mrcollege62 said:

Congrats to y’all that got the call or already started. I’m in the 2800s but I’m feeling very hopeful someone will call me soon. Can’t wait to join you guys!!!

you will, very soon.  there were some 2700s in mid  October at pre-employment if I remember right. 

1 hour ago, trackerjack said:

when they tell you get the BLANK MONEY ORDER.....do you have to put MTA as the recipient?  Or just do as they say and LEAVE IT BLANK?

I suppose I got the Medical appointment.  Hope i pass!! 

congrats! and you're 26xx right?

5 minutes ago, Pete23 said:

Got the email yesterday to come in Monday the 8th for medical, 25xx .. question for anyone who filled out the questionnaires. What’s the pass number ? Is it your list number ? 

During the pre employment, the lady told me pass # is for people already on the job.