Darius McCollum Documentary

Via Garibaldi 8

I might watch it a bit later, if I have some time to spare.

I don't think it came out yet, only the trailer was released.

I been waiting for this to come out since last winter.

That fake uniform though, someone should sell that, it would enhance the experience playing OMSI & BVE  :lol:

I rarely watch regular movies. My thing is either indies or documentaries. Far more interesting than most of the garbage that's out.

One of the few things we actually agree on. I think it may be due to the fact that Indie works aren't constrained by Hollywood norms and can tell stories that mainstream productions companies would be too scared to.

One of the few things we actually agree on. I think it may be due to the fact that Indie works aren't constrained by Hollywood norms and can tell stories that mainstream productions companies would be too scared to.

Yes... The only time I go out to watch movies is for Indies... Haven't been to the movies to watch your regular movie in years...

I'd have to agree with you guys on the subject of indies vs Hollywood...

Another movies industry I like to watch is Bollywood (Indian movies with English subtitles). They have some really powerful and artistic movies that really make you think...

After I returned from living in Europe, I got into a lot of foreign films.  I've personally worked on providing subtitles to some films in college, so I had an interest in them from that angle in some cases, and others are just interesting in general. 

I might watch an independent film here & there, and I am with the consensus that mainstream movies these days are utter garbage... but.... I'm not all team indie >>>> mainstream either....

Generally speaking, I don't care much for watching movies like that anymore (regardless of the budget of the movie); I was never a movie buff to begin with anyway....

Documentaries though, I'll watch.... I know right off the bat what subject matter I'm going to be watching; don't have time to be following storylines & figuring out plots like that, I'm tired!!

A documentary about Darius McCollum though? Thanks, but no thanks.... Got sick of reading posts about him on the forums & hearing about some bus or train he broke into on the nightly news, so there's no way in hell I'd watch a full fledged documentary about the guy.... I'm not even criticizing the dude for being a thief - Some people you simply get tired of hearing about, and this dude has long been one of them for me....

WHat I really hate is how we transit enthusiasts (by outsiders) are lumped into the same category as the guy.... It's like putting heroin addicts in the same category as pharmacists....

I might watch an independent film here & there, and I am with the consensus that mainstream movies these days are utter garbage... but.... I'm not all team indie >>>> mainstream either....

Generally speaking, I don't care much for watching movies like that anymore (regardless of the budget of the movie); I was never a movie buff to begin with anyway....

Documentaries though, I'll watch.... I know right off the bat what subject matter I'm going to be watching; don't have time to be following storylines & figuring out plots like that, I'm tired!!

A documentary about Darius McCollum though? Thanks, but no thanks.... Got sick of reading posts about him on the forums & hearing about some bus or train he broke into on the nightly news, so there's no way in hell I'd watch a full fledged documentary about the guy.... I'm not even criticizing the dude for being a thief - Some people you simply get tired of hearing about, and this dude has long been one of them for me....

WHat I really hate is how we transit enthusiasts (by outsiders) are lumped into the same category as the guy.... It's like putting heroin addicts in the same category as pharmacists....

I'm an outsider and I guess that's why I'm interested in watching. I have only heard of a few instances on his actions on the news.

Archived