MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 1100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.6aac599eb81094ba092b53cca1e33406.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 1100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1680's) - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

1 minute ago, Kennedy said:

I did exam 9309 which is MTA bus in 2019.  They called me May this year to ask if I was still interested and I filled the application and sent it back.  Then they say I have to wait until they call me again.  Now I actually got called for the OA instead that I just took that exam on 10/9/2021.  I’m happy they called for that one instead so I don’t have to switch 

So if she does well on next week MABSTOA test we can bet if she’s 1600 lIST number she should be good for OA

Edited by STtoMTA

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BOO3 said:

for those that already took the test or scheduled to take the test, what is your list number? 

It’s relatively weird how things is working at the moment with MTA and these exams. If I’m not mistaken 1100 is MABSTOA so we should have a general list number correct? Here’s the kicker. I took my test on 10/09/21 and received a email to attend 180 Livingston next week to submit canvass packet. Was never given a list number. Don’t get me wrong I’m absolutely happy to have gotten that email. 2 week time span. They’re hiring relatively quickly figured it would be a few months. 

On 10/22/2021 at 8:54 AM, BOO3 said:

that would be me. My list number is close to “Young”.

Hey, did you receive an email ? If so what's the email address I should be looking for ? I only received a phone call saying come in for pre employment process. Did they send you a listing number also?

9 minutes ago, King spade said:

Hey, did you receive an email ? If so what's the email address I should be looking for ? I only received a phone call saying come in for pre employment process. Did they send you a listing number also?

This is for 1100? When did you take the test?

Edited by STtoMTA

37 minutes ago, King spade said:

Nah, I only got called to come in for pre employment process . What email address should I look out for ? Hopefully they send me the application before I go in for pre employment. What number did you get ?

No she had a list number before the test…it’s my wife that’s taking it Saturday but people are getting called that took it already like yourself 

2 hours ago, King spade said:

I’m still waiting. Haven’t received anything as of yet; no emails, no calls, no letter. =\

1 hour ago, King spade said:

Nah, I only got called to come in for pre employment process . What email address should I look out for ? Hopefully they send me the application before I go in for pre employment. What number did you get ?

Did you get a yellow sheet when it said the answers would be available ? After you finished the test