MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 1100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.6aac599eb81094ba092b53cca1e33406.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 1100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1680's) - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, Lawrence St said:

Does anyone know why TA waits 3-5 months to publish the answer key instead of the week right after?

@Lawrence St It takes time to score the Transit civil service exams and place them into NYC Data portal. Longer process than scoring BOSS Exams. It’s a more tedious process compared to the other exams. 

3 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

Did they call you back since?

They didn't call me/ emailed me  back yet . I emailed someone and they said their waiting for my drug test results. The last Friday I was there  until 8:30pm Someone came to pick up all the Urine from the office around 8:45pm . So I feel like every Friday someone picks up the urine test from the site, so I should receive an email or phone call this week . 

Just now, King spade said:

They didn't call me/ emailed me  back yet . I emailed someone and they said their waiting for my drug test results. The last Friday I was there  until 8:30pm Someone came to pick up all the Urine from the office around 8:45pm . So I feel like every Friday someone picks up the urine test from the site, so I should receive an email or phone call this week . 

Yes you should.  I think the next class might be 11/21/2021.  Will let you know tomorrow.  Hopefully you’ll get in that class too.  

5 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

Yes you should.  I think the next class might be 11/21/2021.  Will let you know tomorrow.  Hopefully you’ll get in that class too.  

They told me the next class is December 5th 2021 & yes I do have my CDL Permit. Let me know if they tell you other wise . I'm trying to find out if they would give anyone a different date but according to ronde he said their next class schedule for 12/5. Keep me update though. 

8 minutes ago, King spade said:

They told me the next class is December 5th 2021 & yes I do have my CDL Permit. Let me know if they tell you other wise . I'm trying to find out if they would give anyone a different date but according to ronde he said their next class schedule for 12/5. Keep me update though. 

K let’s see.  Definitely let u know

52 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

Did they call you back since?

50 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

I took this exam same date.  I’m almost done with everything.  Just have to go back tomorrow for the final steps.  Fingerprint etc.

I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe. Unless you were rescheduled from an earlier exam, it's simply impossible for you to be this far ahead in the process when it's not even a month yet. 

8 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe. Unless you were rescheduled from an earlier exam, it's simply impossible for you to be this far ahead in the process when it's not even a month yet. 

Don’t, I was in Livingston in the beginning of this month for an exam I took in 2017 and there was a guy getting sworn in from this exam for the 11/07 class, when I asked him how long ago he took the exam he said October 9th, 2021.

30 minutes ago, cc1017 said:

Don’t, I was in Livingston in the beginning of this month for an exam I took in 2017 and there was a guy getting sworn in from this exam for the 11/07 class, when I asked him how long ago he took the exam he said October 9th, 2021.

Did you start training yet and if so how is it going ? What date you got for the next class if you didn't start yet ?

10 hours ago, cc1017 said:

Exactly.  I was supposed to be in that 11/07 class but was held back due to medical hold.

18 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Well I’m sorry you find it hard to believe.  I certainly cannot put all my personal info on here.  It is what it is.  Today I’m here redoing drug test because I had the first one done 10/29 and because the next class is until 12/05/2021.  Have to wait now to be called again.

16 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

I simply don't understand how that's possible. Because I know someone else who took that same exam and he's still waiting for the results to be posted.

I know of another person close family friend who took 1100 and also got called along with myself.  I also know of a co-worker who took 1100 and was not called yet.  Guess it depends on your scores too.  Some people did 1100 and already started training 11/7.  Believe it or not.

7 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

I know of another person close family friend who took 1100 and also got called along with myself.  I also know of a co-worker who took 1100 and was not called yet.  Guess it depends on your scores too.  Some people did 1100 and already started training 11/7.  Believe it or not.

But how do you know you scored well? Is your random list number in the low ##? Did the answer key get published?

23 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

But how do you know you scored well? Is your random list number in the low ##? Did the answer key get published?

No dear it’s obvious.  They did not publish that information yet,  that does not mean they don’t have/know our scores.  They have to call according to everyone score right?

2 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

I simply don't understand how that's possible. Because I know someone else who took that same exam and he's still waiting for the results to be posted.

Well let him know they start.calling people from that exam.  At least who ever don’t have the CDL Permit can get themselves prepared.  Thank goodness it’s different now and not like waiting 5 to 6 years like they used too.