Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
via White Plains Road

Bus pics I took yesterday (11/13/08)!

Here are some bus pics from my neighborhood, Jamaica Center, 36th Street-6th Avenue, Westchester Square, Pelham Bay, Eastchester Yard, Flushing, East Elmhurst, 125th Street-Lexington Avenue and 3rd Avenue-149th Street!

101_6671.jpg

101_6673.jpg

101_6675.jpg

101_6677.jpg

101_6680.jpg

101_6683.jpg

101_6685.jpg

101_6694.jpg

101_6696.jpg

101_6699.jpg

101_6701.jpg

101_6703.jpg

101_6705.jpg

101_6712.jpg

101_6714.jpg

101_6716.jpg

101_6718.jpg

101_6720.jpg

101_6724.jpg

101_6729.jpg

dam those are some nice pic orions-articulateds and rts man all my favorite kinds of buses and i love the train pic.glad to see you caught a pic of the beelines buses to-(MTA)

dam those are some nice pic orions-articulateds and rts man all my favorite kinds of buses and i love the train pic.glad to see you caught a pic of the beelines buses to-(MTA)

Nice Picture and video!

Great shots!

Thanks guys

Nice pics. Especially the Eastchester Depot. I had to do a bus move there recently. Nine operators took buses from the East New York Depot and drove them up to the Eastchester Depot where they will eventually be caniballized for parts. There had to be at least 200 buses, over 200 cars from Transit Police and other Police agencies that have all been scrapped. Very impressive yard for both a TA employee and buff.(MTA)

Nice pics. Especially the Eastchester Depot. I had to do a bus move there recently. Nine operators took buses from the East New York Depot and drove them up to the Eastchester Depot where they will eventually be caniballized for parts. There had to be at least 200 buses, over 200 cars from Transit Police and other Police agencies that have all been scrapped. Very impressive yard for both a TA employee and buff.(MTA)

Thank you.....I didn't know they were police cars in that yard being scrapped as well...now thats interesting