First five shots of the year (2009.01.05)

R68 Subway Car

Welcome home Brightliner, welcome home :cool:

R160 (E)'s are of the hook, they are very well kept. I notice Jamaica is whiping those puppies down ASAP! I remember when the R160s hit the (M), it was dirty in about a week. East NY and Coney Island are not like Jamaica they keep those cars clean. That's why I love the R42 on the (E) but hated them on the (J).

Yes, in fact Jamaica Yard haz their own car wash station, love to see those puppies and R-40M, R-42, R-32 and R-46 washed too! A good clean train equals awesomeness, especially for the cute R-46, :rolleyes:!

Yes, they impressivly isn't rusty tin cans (who-ever said it IDK) any longer, they are fresh tin cans from the fridge, :D!

Couldn't agree with you more! :)!

Anyways, really awesome photos! I really loved them, hope to see more of them, :o!

Fresh tin cans from the fridge? Are you saying that I am riding something that came out of someone's refrigerator??? :eek:

Depends on shutter speed of your camera - if it's fast enough then the circle will show full because those LEDs have a high refresh rate. Underground the refresh rate might be captured better since other light isn't interfering with it i.e. sunlight.

You'll have a faster shutter speed outdoors, generally, and this will let you capture the whole LED.

Nope, gotta understand what I am really saying... I was really saying 'the tin cans are fresh and clean' like when you buy Canned Food from the fridge of the supermarket... If you get it...

And about the R-160 with missing LED circle portions... I would really prefer it to circle around in order to get attention from the Passengers, so they won't ask what train is it...

Sure... they got expiration dates on them too. I know that.

Archived