R160A-1 (C) Train (Movie shoot)

R32 3838

Yep, but what's (MTA) going to do once the R32s and R38s are gone from service?

1. The R38's are gone

2. The R32's can't go anywhere until every R160 is on TA Property, If they have a good amount of subway cars to make the (C) full lenth 600 ft mostlikely 8 75 footers R44,46 and R68A, Then the R32's can retire, But until then The R32's are staying for a while, The TA can't retire any R32 because its needed for (C) service, 3358-59 (phase I) is a parts car, Its retierd but its not going to be reefed until every part is off that pair, The R32's won't be going anywhere until 2010-2011, That's why the TA is pushing for Option Order III so they will have a good amont of subway cars to make the (C) full lenth, But From what I heard, The MTA does not have the money for the last 200, This order is not funded by the federal transportation group. If the Option order II goes to CI they have to give up the R68A's, But if pitkin does not want R68A's they will have no choice but to go to Jamaica for (F),(R),(V) and (G) service with an occasional (E), and Pitkin would take the R46's, But if pitkin does want R68A's then Jamaica would just be R160A/B and r46.

To everyone: Don't start speculating that a specific line will be getting R-160s. This train has been sitting in the tracks that lead into the NYCT Museum. It was signed as a (F) in the morning and now as a (C). What this train is doing there, who knows, most likely for a movie/tv shoot since they usually use that track for that. So before this gets out of hand, DON'T speculate that a certain line will be getting the R-160. The train was there for OTHER purposes, NOT for testing on the ©/(F).

Most likely for a movie shoot since that's what they use that track for.

ITS For the Pelham 123 Movie shoot, That's what I wrote Movie shoot, and The R160's are not going to the (C), Look berfore you speak.

To everyone: Don't start speculating that a specific line will be getting R-160s. This train has been sitting in the tracks that lead into the NYCT Museum. It was signed as a (F) in the morning and now as a (C). What this train is doing there, who knows, most likely for a movie/tv shoot since they usually use that track for that. So before this gets out of hand, DON'T speculate that a certain line will be getting the R-160. The train was there for OTHER purposes, NOT for testing on the ©/(F).

What I wrote is true, And its not speculation, and the Train was there for a Movie shoot for the remake of pelham 123.

3838, when Option 2 comes CI is going to receive a lot less cars than Jamaica. Once the W is eliminated, the Q should get most of its R160Bs with a few loose ends supplied by Option 2. The R68s will most likely be shared between the B and D, while the 200 R68As are going to the G. The F would no longer have cars out of CI, which means that the G's R68As would fill its spots. The C is not going to get the R160As once the R160 order is complete, rather it will most likely get the R46s. It wouldn't make sense to put the R44s on C since they are next on the scrap line and the R68s would stay at Concourse until their last days.

ITS For the Pelham 123 Movie shoot, That's what I wrote Movie shoot, and The R160's are not going to the (C), Look berfore you speak.
You should listen to your own advice. Read WHERE in my post did I mention the (C) getting R160s??

What I wrote is true, And its not speculation, and the Train was there for a Movie shoot for the remake of pelham 123.

This has NOTHING to do with Pelham 123. The movie is complete and finished.

Completed | See complete list of 12,000 in-production titles »

Status Updated:

8 January 2009

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111422/

So before you go spouting off to people that they should look before they speak, perhaps you should remove your foot from your mouth.

The remake of Pelham 123 is over, it was over a few months ago, when all the (N) and (Q) trains were running on the (R) line, in both directions as weekend construction, but it wasn't really construction, they film the part of the transit cop finds John Travolta.

Pelham has wrapped production. The train was there for a TA training film shoot.

Yup and how can it be if its going to be released in June..

I wonder wat movie is it for =/ Fulton 123 lol

The only time I've even seen the Pelham 123 filming was when me and Giovanna was on the platform at Broadway-Nassau when a five car R142A bypass us at a very fast speed. The LCD said "Filming In Prog" mind you it was 3AM!!! And it was in August!

Archived