Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R33WF

New 160s at 207 st yard

Great pics, geez u R33WF(Anthony) i think heh? Be everwhere, B). Even at night. Nights are better to catch revenue cars that are hardly seen during day. Tho it gets boring sometimes railfanning too much~

anyways nice pic m8;)

Are all of the R160Bs from the second option order going to be assigned to the Jamaica yard for (E) and (F) service or just only half of them?

It depends, from some reports, they say half of them will go to CIY in exchange for 60 cars from the first order. I believe you asked this question already.

I saw the the 9811 set going through Hoyt-Schermerhorn on the (G) southbound.

i think most of the new 160s should go to the (F) since the (E) isa 100 percent 160s already

They will, that's the plan. Some will go to the (R) to replace the SMEEs there.

Jamaica is probably getting all of the R160Bs in the second option order. Half of them will have Siemens and half of them will have Alstom (source - Alstom press release about Option II. I will link to you if you want). I think the first half have Alstom but I could and may be wrong. We just have to wait and see.