Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken S.

Saying Hi

You may have seen my stuff on the old BTN. Here are some examples of my work. Anyone can use then unless you're selling something (The Train GIF community has had issues with eBay sellers stealing GIFs and bandwith)

STAGECOACHmetroDright.gif

NJT Flxible Metro-D 1754 in that tacky Stagecoach Paint.

MORRISD4505right.gif

NJDOT MCI D4505 or whatever model it is 7200 wearing Jamaica Bus colors. This bus is for the company I posted a roster for on BusChat. I figured that since I'm keeping the JBL colors on most of the fleet I might as well make it the color scheme.

TAZD4505right.gif

NJDOT MCI D4505 7230 is operated by TransportAzumah.

Welcome to the NYC Transit Forums Ken. Ken's wonderful bus gifs will be added to the current avatar gallery for use on this site.

Welcome and thanks for the avatar contribution. I was once on the original Bus Talk as Future Motorman.

Welcome aboard, Ken, and good to see you again. Fortunately, I had saved one of the old BTN pages with the Old Look GIF on it and still use it at Transitstuff. Are you over at BTIII, the replacement for BTN?

Thanks all. Something I just added today;

MNCRp32acdm2right.gif

Metro-North P32 in the new scheme. They could have done this differently if they're continuing to use the FL9 scheme on the WOH locomotives.

MORRISDE40LFRright.gif-TAZDE40LFRright.gif

NFI DE40LFRs painted for Morris Bus Service and TAZ. These replace the O7NG order (Academy and TAZ had several problems with their demos and NJDOT transferred the order to NFI)

WMATAC40LFright.gif-WMATAD40LFRright.gif

WMATA C40LF & D40LFR

GO102-A2right.gif-GOD4500right.gif-GOD4505right.gif

GO Transit Buses

NJTD4500CLright.gif

NJT D4500CL with the new rear

-

NFI DE40LFRs painted for Morris Bus Service and TAZ. These replace the O7NG order (Academy and TAZ had several problems with their demos and NJDOT transferred the order to NFI)

-

WMATA C40LF & D40LFR

--

GO Transit Buses

NJT D4500CL with the new rear

The NJT D4500CL looks awesome. Great job on all of them.