Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R33WF

Some Pix/Vid of the barge load up

Recommended Posts

Today the barge load up 75% of it load. Tomorrow morning the rest of the 25% will load up

 

 

a-3.jpg

b-2.jpg

c-3.jpg

The most luckiest people

D-5.jpg

e-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its sad to see em go, but I suppose their time was up, better for em to leave with dignity than to run em into the ground like with the R10 and R38 and some of the older redbirds.

 

Im still upset I couldnt see an R42 during the few times i went to NYC this summer, by the time i get out there again they all will most probably be gone.

 

Next year the title of the eldest train goes to the R44s with their 1970s disco interiors, all those trains need are disco balls and some groovy music lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Leave the R32s ALONE!! They remind me of my R26-36 :P:(

 

And wow tourist having a good time seeing rail cans leaving

 

Nice Pics! BTW where in the Bronx did u take these??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Leave the R32s ALONE!! They remind me of my R26-36 :P:(

 

And wow tourist having a good time seeing rail cans leaving

 

Nice Pics! BTW where in the Bronx did u take these??

 

I took the photo on Bailey Ave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As always, good shots Ant. It's sad to see them go. :cry::mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nice photos, what do they do with the trucks?

 

Since the R32s and R44-R68As are SMEEs, they can still reuse them as extra parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.