NYCT Worker causing trouble to Rail Buffs

mark1447

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to debate...what if the door was left open (on a half cab)...would it be illegal for them to be outside the cab and take shots?

The interior of the train is for public use, so I guess it wouldn't. Now saying that, the cab doors suppose to be closed and locked when left unattended though.........

oh please, a locked cab door won't stop a terrorist with malicious intentions.

A locked cab door won't stop an angry customer, with malicious intentions (like wanting to whip the C/R or T/O's a$$)...........

To all: As for me, well they say no one knows what a terrorist looks like, but humans do stereotype whether we admit it or not. I do stereotype. So as long as you don't look like Osamaites, I just figure a railfan just is out taking pics, and I really don't care what you take a pic of. Just don't be in the tunnels, rooms, or cabs, or things like that. If I go in the cab, and before I close the door, or if I have to charge, then leave to check the front and you take pics, I really don't care. There are trains all around the world, and just about all operate the same. So if someone wanted to do us harm, the subway is the easiest way. It ain't a secret if someone wanted to put a huge bomb in a suitcase and bring it on the train during the rush, and blow up a packed train car, they can do it tomorrow, on many many lines. It ain't hard. We do have rules, they suppose to be enforced, but I have to much other stuff to deal with than pics being taken from an unrestricted area. At Clark St, one can take pics of the tube.......

As for railfoamers, you all can take your pics, go home, make a slide show, and make your fantasies come true, as you satisfy yourselves to your pics of the "sexy" trains, and buses, for all I care........

Looks like this MTA worker was doing what alot of people do when they get a small amount of responsibility and authority, they let it go to their head and abuse it and act like god. IF I EVER CATCH YOU AGAIN!...... sure, ok dad lol If the kid was in tha cab thats a different story but as he says, he wasnt and it was just about shooting videos and stills. Dude needs to stop thinking that just because he works for the MTA and has some authority that hes going to repremand people like their superiors.

As for railfoamers, you all can take your pics, go home, make a slide show, and make your fantasies come true, as you satisfy yourselves to your pics of the "sexy" trains, and buses, for all I care........

hahaha!

Looks like this MTA worker was doing what alot of people do when they get a small amount of responsibility and authority, they let it go to their head and abuse it and act like god. IF I EVER CATCH YOU AGAIN!...... sure, ok dad lol If the kid was in tha cab thats a different story but as he says, he wasnt and it was just about shooting videos and stills. Dude needs to stop thinking that just because he works for the MTA and has some authority that hes going to repremand people like their superiors.

the problem is you get sick of dealing with the same @$$ holes doing the same crap everyday. the public seems to think that since they paid 2.25 that gives them the right to do what ever the hell they want and treat us how ever they want. its the public that makes us nasty. we all start out respectful and courteous then the public hardens us up. i had to ask a lady once " do i go to your job and curse at you? so why the hell are you cursing at me"

the problem is you get sick of dealing with the same @$$ holes doing the same crap everyday. the public seems to think that since they paid 2.25 that gives them the right to do what ever the hell they want and treat us how ever they want. its the public that makes us nasty. we all start out respectful and courteous then the public hardens us up. i had to ask a lady once " do i go to your job and curse at you? so why the hell are you cursing at me"

I actually agree with this.

What do they want for $2.25, to live forever???

Wow now that's what's up ,©ouldn't say it any better :tup::tup:(K)<R>

Archived