Kick Design Subway Map

Trainspotter

I like it, but it doesn't look very geographically accurate (relatively) and uses mroe straight lines...I don't know. I don't think it should be official.

I agree but then again the subway maps weren't made to look geographically correct anyway. But the straight lines do it for me too. I don't like it.

I recently got a book entitled "Transit Maps of the World" and it appears that "stylizing" transit maps is a big deal almost everywhere. I prefer the more geographically correct ones myself but it's possible the stylized ones might be easier for some to use.

I recently got a book entitled "Transit Maps of the World" and it appears that "stylizing" transit maps is a big deal almost everywhere. I prefer the more geographically correct ones myself but it's possible the stylized ones might be easier for some to use.

I heard about that book And I was planning on getting it. If you would like you can write a review about it in our reviews forum and let us know about it.

I heard about that book And I was planning on getting it. If you would like you can write a review about it in our reviews forum and let us know about it.

I'll try to do that in the near future. It's a nice "coffee table" book with a selection of transit maps over the years for a number of cities. Very enjoyable to look at but not for any actual travel.

Archived