Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

No, it shouldn't have any affect on you. Now unless something in your background came up negative, it could cause problems this time around. But they're used to this stuff people either change their mind about the job at the time or can't take it for whatever reasons. Just be honest with all your paper work and you'll be fine as long as your medicals check out.

Will, if I do get the privilege of making it in to the TA, I think I owe you a drink (as long as we're not working the next day) - TY brother!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up fellas, and ladies if they are any in here. I'm on list 8094 also in the upper 700's (scored a 97.33% and still up there on the list ??). I had been arrested twice, cases were dismissed and sealed as it states on the disposition papers. I haven't smoked weed for just over 2 years but did try that synthetic sh!t recently about a month and a half ago. Medically I'm good (well at least that's what my doc is telling me). I'm not an alcoholic, no open cases, and I want this job as much as I want to do the dirty dance with Kim Kardashian lol. We all know I have a better chance on getting this job than smashin K.K. I just wanted to get some pointers on the whole interview process as well as school car. Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

In response to your comment about kk my sister hung out with Kim kardashian a couple of times . Superbowl 2011 she was was with kk

At Kris humphries condo in nj . Just thought it was so cool . I never got the chance to meet her. She was supposed to show up at a nets game last year but she didn't show so I got to meet only Kris backstage .

In response to your comment about kk my sister hung out with Kim kardashian a couple of times . Superbowl 2011 she was was with kk

At Kris humphries condo in nj . Just thought it was so cool . I never got the chance to meet her. She was supposed to show up at a nets game last year but she didn't show so I got to meet only Kris backstage .

No sh!t did you see Williams too

That's those F#cks in HR. So I'm somewhere in the 700's what do I do just wait I don't want them to skip me I want this job. I can deal with the BS I've doing customer service for years. I'm ready to take on this job, and badly. Look me up 764 lol

That's those F#cks in HR. So I'm somewhere in the 700's what do I do just wait I don't want them to skip me I want this job. I can deal with the BS I've doing customer service for years. I'm ready to take on this job, and badly. Look me up 764 lol

994 here.

I'm going to ask the dumbest question ever...

I scored an 88 on this test and the number I received was #8667. Now, I guess the best way to ask is do I have a chance OR I might as well forgot about it? Just asking.

Ray, I hate to tell you bro, but if you're not in the top 3,000 you're pretty much SOL on this one :( Next C/R exam should be if not this year then definitely next.

Ray, I hate to tell you bro, but if you're not in the top 3,000 you're pretty much SOL on this one :( Next C/R exam should be if not this year then definitely next.

Whoa I'm # 764. Mr. Transitman is the one up there. Listen take the MTA exams that are coming out now. When the exam comes back out in 2013 - 2014 take and study what ever you can get your hands on. I'm sure they have prep books for the exam and just do your best and try to score higher than 95%. Subwayrat and I scored in the 97% and we're in the first 1,000 candidates. That should give you a general idea on how good you have to do on this exam to get called. As in terms of your current status on the list you can forget it. I doubt they get that high up the list, but hey you never know. Good luck and god bless

I'm going to ask the dumbest question ever...

I scored an 88 on this test and the number I received was #8667. Now, I guess the best way to ask is do I have a chance OR I might as well forgot about it? Just asking.

Nah harshly speaking you don't have a chance of being called this time around. Wait til the next exam comes out. Don't know how long that gonna be because from I heard from the union TA may be putting a freeze on the next C/R and T/O exams, but this is just something I heard don't run with it. Also there's other exams out as well, currently TA is accepting applications for property protection agents, top pay is about $25 an hour after 4 years not bad if you ask me, and the filling period just started today.

Nah harshly speaking you don't have a chance of being called this time around. Wait til the next exam comes out. Don't know how long that gonna be because from I heard from the union TA may be putting a freeze on the next C/R and T/O exams, but this is just something I heard don't run with it. Also there's other exams out as well, currently TA is accepting applications for property protection agents, top pay is about $25 an hour after 4 years not bad if you ask me, and the filling period just started today.

What the F*&K you need a year of security experience to take the exam ?? What kind of sh!t is this ???

http://mta.info/nyct/hr/pdf_exams/2617.pdf

If the TA delays the next round of C/R and T/O exams, would that extend the life of the current lists? Then again, there's still a year or two to go before MTA even has to think about the next C/R exam. The next T/O exam probably wouldnt be for another 3-4 years anyway, at least in theory...

Archived