Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

Picky how? "1 in 3" picky or "medical hold" picky?

Have they used the 1 in 3 rule on this list (or the previous one?)

Yeah picky on both ends. The people in the last year of hiring scored lower on the exam, than the people before them. So expect the 1 in 3 rule to come into play a lot, and people being put on medical holds. Out of the 12000-14000 people on the list more than 9000 people won't even get seen ever. These exams are big money makers for agencies, especially these C/R exams. It always brings in the biggest numbers for TA, as it's one of the only jobs/exams they offer that requires no previous work experience or particular type of previous work experience to qualify for the exam. So at least 20000 people apply for this exam. But good luck to everyone that is on the list.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Question: Out of the dental plans which one is better, Plan A or Plan B?

I remember a few months back someone mentioned something about it but I just cannot remember which was the better plan to choose from. I'll appreciate any 411 before I submit my benefits package.

Correct me if I'm wrong..appointed & hired means the same thing. Then a little good news for those patiently wait'n for their letters & callbacks. I have been sworn in & appointed this past Monday. I start schoolcar training on the 21st of May. Good luck everyone, your time will soon arrive.

What was your list # ??

Quick Question: Out of the dental plans which one is better, Plan A or Plan B?

I remember a few months back someone mentioned something about it but I just cannot remember which was the better plan to choose from. I'll appreciate any 411 before I submit my benefits package.

Both dental plans look like crap, but plan B is less restrictive in where you can go IIRC...

its been a long time. i forgot i even took this until they sent the letter for the pre medical, processing. spoke to hr, very recently and they said the last appointed was 609. i was also told that at list #653 i might begin processing in june for the class on june 25th. is there anyone else close to my number told the same info?

So they alternate Divisons?

Just received my callback to finish the medical process & turn in the 21pg application book for Monday, the 14th of May. The lady stated that there will be a class starting May 21st for those coming in on the 14th to finish up. Wondering if I'm likely to be in Division A or B once training is complete?

what is your list #? just curious because mine is 653, trying to gauge how far along they are with the list. i was worried that i havent heard anything after the prescreening a few weeks ago. i spoke to hr and they said there will another class after yours, around the 25th of june.

what is your list #? just curious because mine is 653, trying to gauge how far along they are with the list. i was worried that i havent heard anything after the prescreening a few weeks ago. i spoke to hr and they said there will another class after yours, around the 25th of june.

There have been people in the 620s and 630s going through final processing this week, so it probably wont be too much longer...

***UPDATE*** Recent Schoolcar class (5/21)

Just this afternoon MTA split the 20 of us into A & B Division. So 10 of my classmates are no longer assigned to Division A. They were able to pick Division B by seniority. I stayed with Division A because I plan to move back to the Bronx from Queens.

Once I arrived home I got my huge box of uniforms..they were delivered quite fast, given the fact I just got measured for them earlier this week Tuesday. Thank god everything fits too!! ????????

**Btw..I'm #623**

Plan A is not very good. You wind up with the welfare crowd. Most go (smartly) with Plan B.

Cool..I did pick Plan B and UnitedHealthcare. All I need to do is hand in my 401k & 457 forms. I applied for life insurance as well. So far I'm set on deductions but I have to get my direct deposit set up soon.

Cool..I did pick Plan B and UnitedHealthcare. All I need to do is hand in my 401k & 457 forms. I applied for life insurance as well. So far I'm set on deductions but I have to get my direct deposit set up soon.

Go strait to 130 Liv 6th floor with a check. Don't do it thru the mail. It will take forever, but since your in school car your going to have to wait till your on your own.

hi all been a while since i've been here but just wanted to confirm something. I'm # 197* and i want to know how bad or good are my chances. From what I have been reading it looks like 3000 and below your chances are pretty good. Can anyone help settle my mind please. Thank you and grats to everyone moving foward.

hi all been a while since i've been here but just wanted to confirm something. I'm # 197* and i want to know how bad or good are my chances. From what I have been reading it looks like 3000 and below your chances are pretty good. Can anyone help settle my mind please. Thank you and grats to everyone moving foward.

Well if your list number is 197 you should've been called a long time ago. I heard they're in the 600's now.

Archived