Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Postal 1 called for second drug test 9/4.

And maybe make if to the September class?

Meanwhile I'm gathering documents. I have copies of my original birth certificate but cannot locate the original. So I am going to have to pay 45.00 for a duplicate.

Praise the lord It's official... I am an MTA employee... Sworn in on 9/6/13, Starting in the Sept 30th class... Yaayyy My list #1169

Congratulations! Your medical process went smoothly today. I didn't get out of there until 2 PM even though you were the only person in front of me. See you on the 30th.

@ptyler they called me on 8/30 to report on 9/6/13.... I thought you went to the other job when I didn't see you today

nope I was suppose 2 start on mon 9/10 but they cancelled the class.I was pissed! but I didn't  a call from MTA. But it does say I'm on an outstanding notification. do you have any idea what that means??

I go this week for my DT. I have all my documents except birth certificate which I will be getting on Monday. I want to know if i have to bring in a drivers abstract and go get a copy of arrest history. Anyone got any suggestions? :ph34r:

I should add that I have no felonies and have not been arrested in over 20 years. and that was for a traffic violation ( no DUI's or DWI's ).

KingNaya, on 06 Sept 2013 - 1:24 PM, said:snapback.png

Praise the lord It's official... I am an MTA employee... Sworn in on 9/6/13, Starting in the Sept 30th class... Yaayyy My list #1169

And congrats Kingnaya i go away for a couple of days and and come back and your in !  

There was never any doubt.

I go this week for my DT. I have all my documents except birth certificate which I will be getting on Monday. I want to know if i have to bring in a drivers abstract and go get a copy of arrest history. Anyone got any suggestions? :ph34r:

I should add that I have no felonies and have not been arrested in over 20 years. and that was for a traffic violation ( no DUI's or DWI's ).

They won't ask you for the copies of your arrest history when you go for your DT.... HOWEVER get the copy/copies for yourself because you will definitely need to list arrest info on your paperwork and will need to be accurate. Any dispositions you have you will need to present when you go for final processing so if that applies to your situation you might want to start obtaining those in the time you have while waiting to be called for final processing. No need to go to Dmv to pay for a driving abstract to bring in, once they take your license & documents for verification they will get a printout for themselves right there.

Archived