The scariest thing I've ever seen in the subway

nel070

while waiting for the (R) or(V) at grand ave an north bound express (F) train arrivesd running express and it was a 160 and on the last car om the back were three kids hanging onto the back of the last car outside by the bars it terrified me because if they fell off they would have been killed what do u guys think

while waiting for the (R) or(V) at grand ave an north bound express (F) train arrivesd running express and it was a 160 and on the last car om the back were three kids hanging onto the back of the last car outside by the bars it terrified me because if they fell off they would have been killed what do u guys think

I would have said good riddance.

I'm kinda terrified by the fact that some people don't capitalize or use punctuation marks in their writing. :P j/k

I could really care less. If that's what they want to do, let 'em do it. That type of stuff doesn't phase me at all.

Oh they will learn there lessen ether fine, jail, ejection or worst Death or Injory! And then the t/a gets sued because of what they did??? Please its not the t/a fault this crap happens just like crossing between cars, someone falls off if there not careful and then they sue the t/a because of there injury, but now they get fined if they get caught crossing..

Oh they will learn there lessen ether fine, jail, ejection or worst Death or Injory! And then the t/a gets sued because of what they did??? Please its not the t/a fault this crap happens just like crossing between cars, someone falls off if there not careful and then they sue the t/a because of there injury, but now they get fined if they get caught crossing..

You mean like the drunkard who fell into the subway tracks and lost both his legs?

and then u see their greiving parents on television saying what great kids they were and then they sue the ta for hundreds of millions of dollars when its their fault for not properly supervising their own children its a shame

You mean like the drunkard who fell into the subway tracks and lost both his legs?

I dont remember that but yes. I do remember of course these teens climbing on top of the (A) near 59th Street and they got slammed by the ceiling and died.. That was like 2 yrs ago tho..

and then u see their greiving parents on television saying what great kids they were and then they sue the ta for hundreds of millions of dollars when its their fault for not properly supervising their own children its a shame

Yup well blame the Childrens and there PARENTS for not teaching there KIDS proper responsibly around the city!

Ohhhh yeah. Just like when Innocent Little Johnny gets a lead surprise in a botched drug deal. Then the mother comes crying on television, usually sporting a communion photo of said Innocent Do Gooder, claiming that her son was just a little boy, he was so smart, he had so much going for him, he was gonna play professional baseball, he was going to be president, etc... I don't know, but anyone whose involved in a drug deal sounds like a first class SKELL if you ask me.

While part of me hopes the kids would have fallen off, i'd feel bad for whoever had to clean that shit up.

Ohhhh yeah. Just like when Innocent Little Johnny gets a lead surprise in a botched drug deal. Then the mother comes crying on television, usually sporting a communion photo of said Innocent Do Gooder, claiming that her son was just a little boy, he was so smart, he had so much going for him, he was gonna play professional baseball, he was going to be president, etc... I don't know, but anyone whose involved in a drug deal sounds like a first class SKELL if you ask me.

While part of me hopes the kids would have fallen off, i'd feel bad for whoever had to clean that shit up.

Exactly. Let them off themselves on their own time, in their own homes, so those hypocrite parents are the ones that have to clean it up, not train crews.

LMAO That is so wrong and yet so funny!

I agree, totally stupid - let the irresponsible parents have to deal with it instead of train crews. People don't realize the trauma it causes train crews to deal with this kind of stuff...

On the topic, the closest i guess to scary thing i have seen on the subway was a pool of blood about 15 inches wide at (:)(D) Bedford Park Blvd in a part of the station were the lights were out.

WTF? That is scary.

I havent seen things that would scare me. but i'll list 'em

1) someone vomting (ALOT)

2) someone dropped a Blackberry on the tracks, he jumped down, and as soon as he got back up, the train entered the station

I havent seen things that would scare me. but i'll list 'em

1) someone vomting (ALOT)

2) someone dropped a Blackberry on the tracks, he jumped down, and as soon as he got back up, the train entered the station

I saw someone vomiting on an R32 (A) train this past Sunday, heading to Far Rockaway. Upon entering East Broadway, some kid threw up and hum and his family got off the train. I was mad as hell because some kid defiled a 32 (A), especially in the head car!!! :mad:

shoulda yelled out, "dont let go!" lol

Let the damn thing get run over. Those things are the most overrated thing to come out of Canada since the Toronto Maple Leafs

I was on a 2 train a few years ago and at Newkirk, the train was still at the station and I heard this loud bang noise and the train was held there. I am forced to get off the train [police activity] and the platform had drops of blood all over and there was some teen with his leg slashed.

This all happened one car behind me. I was fortunate to be in the car ahead, otherwise i might've ended up in the middle of whatever 'gang fighting' those idiots were involved in.

That's probably the scariest thing that's happened or rather almost happened to me.

I also witness on SB (2) when (1) was terminating at 14th St during Sat G.O. few years ago.

I was on front car of Brooklyn-bound (2) local. After leaving 50th St, someone vomit inside car. After he pulled over at Times Sq, he ask passenger if sick passenger was onboard and they told her she left. At 34th St-Penn Station, I went to express track and took (1) Fashion District EXP to 14th St. Then same (2) came, and he closed front car and I entered 2nd car like other passenger.

Not only on subway, I also witness vormit on M60 bus. After M60 left Central Terminal, someone in rear VOMIT by rear of bus. Bus Operator pulled over by entrance for airport (S) Bus, and sick passenger exit the bus. After that, I give lots of papers and newspapers I don't need, and passenger in rear clean the vormit area.

Another incident on (7) or <7>, I saw lady with long nail. That SCARED ME TO DEATH because with that long nail, she was ugly and scary.

Another incident, when I took Staten Island Railway for first time with Japanese friend, tourist, we were taking ride to Tottenville.

After it left, Pleasantville Station, I thought sometimes happened because we were sitting at long time. It happened to be it was reverse G.O., and train was running on single track on St. George-bound track to Tottenville.

Another incident, when (D) was terminated at Bedford Park Blvd, (D) overshot the switch when half of cars were in Kingsbridge Station on northbound direction. I was scared, but I was fully prepare for evacuation drill. Good thing, half rear was in station, we evaculated from subway car to car until we came to conductor's car and exit at that station.

Archived