(Set 1) Railfanning Flushing

Daniel The Cool

The first and last few came out nicely, but quite a few of those pictures aren't of anything but the middle of the car. Take front/end pictures and railfan view shots, instead of the middle-of-car photos. Also, the angles are still off on many of them.

Nice pics.I wonder what they are building there near Queensboro plaza? I haven`t been there in quite sometime.

I think they're building a condo. There used to be a parking lot there that was being torn down during January-February.

I didn't think you knew that the IRT existed. Good to see that you are out of your comfort zone on the BMT and IND.
Technically since the 7 is right across from the N, and only runs IRT cars by default [steinway tubes being too narrow for anything wider].

If he really wants to try out the IRT, he'd ride the branches in the Bronx ;)

Really? I expected a random R68 signed up as a (7)

but its nice to see him off CPW

Yeah well this is just 1 line, so who knows if the next will include CPW/St. Nich. But id give kudos to him if the next set isnt at all CPW but something else. Like the R42 trip, nothing but R42s or something else besides R68s and later:cool:

Yeah well this is just 1 line, so who knows if the next will include CPW/St. Nich. But id give kudos to him if the next set isnt at all CPW but something else. Like the R42 trip, nothing but R42s or something else besides R68s and later:cool:

Funny you say that, because these pictures were taken on the exact same date that he was supposed to go hunting for the R42s. Logic tells me that the only reason Daniel would be at Queensboro Plaza is if he was hunting for the R68/A (W) train instead.

Funny you say that, because these pictures were taken on the exact same date that he was supposed to go hunting for the R42s. Logic tells me that the only reason Daniel would be at Queensboro Plaza is if he was hunting for the R68/A (W) train instead.

That or some info relayed to you yesterday would tell ya that >.>;;

*facepalms*

Homer%20Simpson%20Oh%20No.jpg

AYE!!! Well you are right! I check the EXIF and it says 11/11/09 around noon..

So i guess all i can say is OH NO!!!

I bet the next shots will be Astoria with R68s.. But idc because i got me some R42 pixs to load up and a few others:p

Geez he could of done R42s, im guessing he skipped it because no one came.. But who knows, maybe he did hunt for R62As seeing that he was taking pics off storm door..

*PROMISE BROKE*

Oh well people will learn when all the SMEE are gone and then dont blame us because of this.. R160+ R68 will be here longer then an R42-32 Zippppppppppppppp

Yup, I guess some folks have different priorities. They have only themselves to blame when the R42's are all gone...

Speaking of which, I might go try to check some out tomorrow, but won't be for long [like 2hrs tops].

Lol, better not tell him about the R68A N train I found last month. He might be waiting all day for that :P

Archived