Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was only sleep for about 7 hours and I got 12 new text messages and 5 missed calls

I feel so popular :P lmao

Why does everyone keep saying that me and my best friend should go out? She's like my sister!

Don't do it, trust me. It would further complicate the relationship you 2 have as friends should you 2 go out and break up.

I know Subcrap is off limits, but the more I think of it there's a guy that's probably as bad, if not worse than Deuchebag station; and that's his patsy/stooge Spider Pig or morris. I swear that piehole always has to be critical of me over the smallest things. He can rot in hell.

As for the Deuchebag, I feel sorry for his kid when his father acts like such a child. How his wife puts up with him is beyond me.... An Online 'Hyde' behavior is no excuse for his Jekyll in person persona.

I know Subcrap is off limits, but the more I think of it there's a guy that's probably as bad, if not worse than Deuchebag station; and that's his patsy/stooge Spider Pig or morris. I swear that piehole always has to be critical of me over the smallest things. He can rot in hell.

As for the Deuchebag, I feel sorry for his kid when his father acts like such a child. How his wife puts up with him is beyond me.... An Online 'Hyde' behavior is no excuse for his Jekyll in person persona.

Oh and don't forget Oren (WMATA-whatever) and Kew Gardens Teleport....more of his pansies that stick up for him at all costs.

LOL @ the handle Spider-Pig though. People come up with some of the craziest handles imaginable.

Oh and don't forget Oren (WMATA-whatever) and Kew Gardens Teleport....more of his pansies that stick up for him at all costs.

LOL @ the handle Spider-Pig though. People come up with some of the craziest handles imaginable.

Don't forget the other lapdog, WillD.

I get on the N43 earlier and run into the same bus operator whom I remember for arriving to Freeport 20 minutes late consistently who had the run for God knows how long.... she rolls up to NCC just in time, never broke 30 anywhere, and somehow arrived under Freeport right on time.

When I do get on the M7 that rolled into the station, the conductor that was collecting tickets got smacked by the door at Baldwin because everyone got on real quick and the head conductor must have been eager to give the engineer the signal.

Oren.. not too bad, but I understand. Kew G, not too sure - I wouldn't lump him in that list.

Yup.

Don't forget the other lapdog, WillD.

Totally true. Probably one of the worst ones there especially how the government should do this or that... There was a guy, called Roninbayside, that would've kept him in check.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Oren.. not too bad, but I understand. Kew G, not too sure - I wouldn't lump him in that list.

Yup.

Totally true. Probably one of the worst ones there especially how the government should do this or that... There was a guy, called Roninbayside, that would've kept him in check.

Oren is a moron...he sticks up for TS every time he changes the title to "such and such is an anti-SEMITE" yet when someone calls TS out on his BS he's never around. He's just stabbing himself in the foot. As for Kew Gardens Teleport he can be an ass when ready, here's a perfect example: http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=1011033

He must have forgotten that North Eastern T/O has dyslexia which impedes his ability to spell words corectly. That's not right at all to poke fun at his disability.

Oren is a moron...he sticks up for TS every time he changes the title to "such and such is an anti-SEMITE" yet when someone calls TS out on his BS he's never around. He's just stabbing himself in the foot. As for Kew Gardens Teleport he can be an ass when ready, here's a perfect example: http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=1011033

He must have forgotten that North Eastern T/O has dyslexia which impedes his ability to spell words corectly. That's not right at all to poke fun at his disability.

Subchat is a hot mess but one thing that never gets old is calling people out by changing the thread title! No, I do not by any means agree with the Kew Gardens dude making fun of that poster's disability, I'm mainly referring to the posts down below that one.

Otherwise I pretty much agree with everything that has been said about the chat these past few posts.