Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

wirelessly posted via (mozilla/5.0 (linux; u; android 1.6; en-us; t-mobile g1 build/dmd64) applewebkit/528.5+ (khtml, like gecko) version/3.1.2 mobile safari/525.20.1)

fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: If you don't reply to this 13 dead puppies will come in ur room and eat tacos

i know exactly how you feel

bwaahahaahahaha!!! Lmao

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theirs a t/o on the (F) that I've been catching a lot lately. I personally like to call him "Crazy Joe". He looks as if he's in his 60's. He blows the horn at random instances and brakes so damn hard near the middle/end of stations, even durring todays slippery rails. Lets not forget you can reach up to 40 mph down the Mickey Dee line (esp heading south of Kings Hwy). I do hope I'll always catch him thou...

Theirs a t/o on the (F) that I've been catching a lot lately. I personally like to call him "Crazy Joe". He looks as if he's in his 60's. He blows the horn at random instances and brakes so damn hard near the middle/end of stations, even durring todays slippery rails. Lets not forget you can reach up to 40 mph down the Mickey Dee line (esp heading south of Kings Hwy). I do hope I'll always catch him thou...

Does he operate very fast and gets held at stations? If so, I know exactly who your talking about.

It looks like they replaced the Gertz Mall in downtown Jamaica with a Conway clothing store.

Really? Must be one huge Conway. This is like the 3rd or 4th time they moved Conway.

Downtown Jamaica sucks, the Coliseum sucks, everything sucks lol. Haven't shopped there in years.

Really? Must be one huge Conway. This is like the 3rd or 4th time they moved Conway.

Downtown Jamaica sucks, the Coliseum sucks, everything sucks lol. Haven't shopped there in years.

Wow, everytime i pass by Conway somebody gets arrested for shoplifting

Those are tough.

Brooklyn gets everything cool :mad:

Definitely the best borough IMO.

*Home of MTA Surface Transit HQ,

*The first borough to operate the RTS

*The only borough to operate New Flyer 40 footers

*The first borough to have an extensive RTO and DOB network ran by the same private operator, which was also the largest.

*Coney Island

*About 1000 other reasons as well.

Brooklyn, New York City, Stand Up!! Our Brook-lawn style speaks for itself!

Definitely the best borough IMO.

*Home of MTA Surface Transit HQ,

*The first borough to operate the RTS

*The only borough to operate New Flyer 40 footers

*The first borough to have an extensive RTO and DOB network ran by the same private operator, which was also the largest.

*Coney Island

*About 1000 other reasons as well.

Brooklyn, New York City, Stand Up!! Our Brook-lawn style speaks for itself!

Main negative: everyone thinks ENY, Brownsville [sorry for sterotyping, but in general it's kinda true] and such areas = crime and thinks of only that for Brooklyn instead of Park Slope, Downtown Brooklyn, CI, etc.

Main negative: everyone thinks ENY, Brownsville [sorry for sterotyping, but in general it's kinda true] and such areas = crime and thinks of only that for Brooklyn instead of Park Slope, Downtown Brooklyn, CI, etc.

Right! And at the same time, even though Brownsville and East New York are quite "hood" for lack of a better term, there is so much culture in Brooklyn that people have no idea about.