Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about going to a Knicks game. They play the Heat on December 17th. The cheapest ticket is $109. I guess I'll have to settle for Knicks-Kings.

The Heat game maybe expensive, but it's gotta be worth it to see James, Bosh, and Wade play. The Knicks just sucks. You may as well pay even less to watch a Nets game*.

*Cannot confirm this is true, but I'd have to imagine the Nets tickets won't be as expensive due to how badly they did last year.

I just downloaded this on the PS3 yesterday,Its wack.Not worth the $15.Clumsy physics,No sense of speed,not enough depth in the story.Nice HD graphics though.

Not enough depth of a story? Dude, it's f**king Sonic. Since when did any of the Sonic games on the Genesis have any story? :tdown:

(4)

The MFL its a daily thing. Now for the BSS most of the platforms are long as nyct and those t/os always overshoot and I dont understand why. This one time this female t/o on the BSS let her friend in the cab and they was talking away like no tomorrow and next thing you know she overshot Cecil B. Moore by about 3 cars. She had to go BIE. When I got to Walnut Locust I said to her "people like you shouldnt be doing this kind of job". I could have been an a**hole and reported her.

I myself have never witnessed a Broad Street Subway operator overshoot a station.

I'M SCARED

Just for the hell of it, I removed the coax from my cable box and hooked it up to my new HDTV. I scanned for channels, it found 20. I think I got some DVR channel. I was watching a show and it started REWINDING. REWINDING! What the hell is channel 116.64!? :)

I'M SCARED

Just for the hell of it, I removed the coax from my cable box and hooked it up to my new HDTV. I scanned for channels, it found 20. I think I got some DVR channel. I was watching a show and it started REWINDING. REWINDING! What the hell is channel 116.64!? :)

The hell? You're insane!

The hell? You're insane!

No. I was watching the channel, commercial turned off, show came back on. Then the channel started rewinding and stopped at the beginning of the show, and then the channel switched to some show on AMC. This TV is eavesdropping on someone else's line!

I don't think we should continue on about this [beating a dead horse], but I will say FG has a problem 'distinguishing things'.

I do agree he has every right to be pissed at TS [for being a bully and a**hole], but to mention stuff like the Holocaust and for it being 'justified' because TS is jewish was so totally off base and beyond anti-semitic. Hate the person, leave the religion out of it.