JSQ via Hoboken....

Nice. Noticed in the video that they never mentioned "via Hoboken". When do they start announcing that?

They don't really ever say "via hoboken", they just announce the next terminal. Outbound it's hob then jsq, inbound it's hob then 33rd. :cool:

- A

I would think they have around 28-35 on property by now (4-5 sets), with 3-4 sets in service...
Nah, theres much more than that. They're up to the 5640s with the A cars and 5130s with the B cars.

They don't really ever say "via hoboken", they just announce the next terminal. Outbound it's hob then jsq, inbound it's hob then 33rd. :cool:

- A

If you noticed in Shane's vid, when the train got to 23rd Street, the announcement was that it was a Journal Square train. So they had set up so that the final stop on the train is announced. They probably cut out saying "via Hoboken" so speed up dwell times. You know PATH likes to be in and out of stations. B)

Nah, theres much more than that. They're up to the 5640s with the A cars and 5130s with the B cars.

If you noticed in Shane's vid, when the train got to 23rd Street, the announcement was that it was a Journal Square train. So they had set up so that the final stop on the train is announced. They probably cut out saying "via Hoboken" so speed up dwell times. You know PATH likes to be in and out of stations. B)

Ah, yea i forgot bout that, have not ridden on the combo route in months. I couldn't watch the vid, youtube codec is very cpu heavy for my geriatric iBook G4.

- A

Archived