The MTA is getting ahead of itself

Kamen Rider

Life isn't gonna be perfect utopia and unfortunately we're livin in hard economic times so i'm not even gonna complain. Whats so bad about an extra 50 cents for the subway??

appreantly its a problem with the cstomers "subways are dirty".people are dumb.if they keep comaplining the future will be worse.moredirtier station,cnalissed subways.

appreantly its a problem with the cstomers "subways are dirty".people are dumb.if they keep comaplining the future will be worse.moredirtier station,cnalissed subways.
There's a lot I wanna to say about these customers who complain about the littliest things, want everything the easy way and can't look at the picture - screw them. Like I said before 50 cents aint nothin. I'll just cutback on some other things and work w/ my president through these though times

Well, I wouldn't surprised. We're very close to that point, so why not leave it at that now so we don't have to worry about changing it later.

Good point! The t/a always increases this bs when theres a problem in budget, just leave it. Or put $3 fare since we could hit there too and WORST!!

There's a lot I wanna to say about these customers who complain about the littliest things, want everything the easy way and can't look at the picture - screw them. Like I said before 50 cents aint nothin. I'll just cutback on some other things and work w/ my president through these though times

Ah yes, a few more bucks as long as it's for the greater good. Maybe it's time that he decide exactly what we need to spend on. After all, we need to cut back and in these tough times we need someone to tell us how to do that. Extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures, right?

Ah yes, a few more bucks as long as it's for the greater good. Maybe it's time that he decide exactly what we need to spend on. After all, we need to cut back and in these tough times we need someone to tell us how to do that. Extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures, right?
That is the truth......bump sodas that caused me acne. We had these hard times comin for us and it's about time America learns the hard way needs is a higher priority than wants/neccessites.

Archived