New MTA banner image vs. Old

mark1447

I just saw the (MTA) modded its old (MTA) banner with its agencies on FB. Which sucks tho since they replaced the RTS with an Orion VI(Should of gone with Orion 7 NG, as Orion VI is retired), M1/M3 with M7 and R62 (4) with R142!

New one:

Is it just me, or do i see the old R62 (4) behind the R142? Lol R62/R142 coupled :P

16j54eu.jpg

Old one, Prior to 2010

2ztad0i.jpg

Which your Favorite?

Old one for me but, new one looks ok too, but old one rocks!

TBH, they should've replaced the old Orion V LI Bus with a new bus, and the P32 with a DM30AC.

No way for P32s! Way better! And they have the P32 since its represents the MNCRR. While M7 represents LIRR

The t/a should of replaced it with the new scheme of the Metro-North.

Hilarious. They just chopped off the M3 and R62 and put new noses on them. I like the old one for foameriffic value but understand they should have their newest rolling stock pictured on their website. That said, they should use the blue nose P32 and not the plain jane grey one. Just my opinion, if you don't agree, well, consider what you paid for it :P

Have you tried the site itself now? It seems to be a smoother website to navigate.

Hilarious. They just chopped off the M3 and R62 and put new noses on them. I like the old one for foameriffic value but understand they should have their newest rolling stock pictured on their website. That said, they should use the blue nose P32 and not the plain jane grey one. Just my opinion, if you don't agree, well, consider what you paid for it :P

Have you tried the site itself now? It seems to be a smoother website to navigate.

Yep, good design! Looks like MySpace 2.0 lol! I miss the old site tho.

Btw the r62 is behind that r142.

Archived