IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

They tore off the wrapping at Bedford as well. There's a diff between tearing the waarap and actually activating the thing.

i don't know about that because every time they take it off they turn them on soon after that so i would say maybe they will have it on soon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't know about that because every time they take it off they turn them on soon after that so i would say maybe they will have it on soon

Negative. Many of the Jerome line stations have the wraps off for a while. Again, the removal of the wrapping does not always mean that the signs will be activated immediately.

Negative. Many of the Jerome line stations have the wraps off for a while. Again, the removal of the wrapping does not always mean that the signs will be activated immediately.

ok what i know some of them are off and aren't on yet but i monitor a lot of them and when i see them taken them off than i know they should be comming online soon. now i also asked them when they think that station should be on oh FYI i said that 125 116 103 and 96 should be on soon last week and than you saw that 103 was on days later so i would say I'm almost 100% on them. but yes if they aren't on then they may have software problems so give it some time.

ok what i know some of them are off and aren't on yet but i monitor a lot of them and when i see them taken them off than i know they should be comming online soon. now i also asked them when they think that station should be on oh FYI i said that 125 116 103 and 96 should be on soon last week and than you saw that 103 was on days later so i would say I'm almost 100% on them. but yes if they aren't on then they may have software problems so give it some time.

1. please use currect speling and capitalisation cause its very hard to read thank you

2. Did you not just read a few posts up?

Some WPR stations also have unwrapped signs but those aren't going coming on for another year.

1. please use currect speling and capitalisation cause its very hard to read thank you

2. Did you not just read a few posts up?

sorry if i don't use caps and all I'm on a PDA and i dont care too us it all the time. plus i also am i texter, we use a lot of sortcuts so sorry if its hard for you too read it. ill try too make my post better. also the second part too your post i know all of the clocks that are going too be on and won't be on for a another year or so. they are working on haven at least 100 of them too be online before the end of september

Seriously, take NX Express's advice. This is not AIM, so I BEG of you, use conventional English. I think you got some valid points, but I could barely understand what you are saying.

But again, my point is: tearing the covering is not the same as turning them on. Sure, they will be on. But at SOME point. I check out the Jerome every weekday, so I know this for fact.

Seriously, take NX Express's advice. This is not AIM, so I BEG of you, use conventional English. I think you got some valid points, but I could barely understand what you are saying.

But again, my point is: tearing the covering is not the same as turning them on. Sure, they will be on. But at SOME point. I check out the Jerome every weekday, so I know this for fact.

i been on AIM for a long time so its kinda hard, and if your on the jerome line than you would know that fordham should be online within the next two weeks

i been on AIM for a long time so its kinda hard, and if your on the jerome line than you would know that fordham should be online within the next two weeks

Look, I use AIM everyday and I keep the insane abbreviations THERE, not HERE. Use the language that you handwrite and not Internet jargon. It REALLY helps.

Not to say you're wrong, but: How are you so sure that a certain station would go online?

Look, I use AIM everyday and I keep the insane abbreviations THERE, not HERE. Use the language that you handwrite and not Internet jargon. It REALLY helps.

Not to say you're wrong, but: How are you so sure that a certain station would go online?

ill try i find it hard because in the internet world its every where, i really dont have a problem anywhere else i go but on here so i have too really train myself. ;) check out the jerome line like you are you may see fordham rd on some day this week or next

ill try i find it hard because in the internet world its every where, i really dont have a problem anywhere else i go but on here so i have too really train myself. ;) check out the jerome line like you are you may see fordham rd on some day this week or next

Think of the keyboard as a pen, the screen as a piece of paper. And write.

Think of the keyboard as a pen, the screen as a piece of paper. And write.

i find it takes too long for me, i text so fast now with the aim and other texting places that i just go. but i think what it is this forum, i never had a problem before on any other forum so ill just try too keep it in mind that this is not a forum like that

i find it takes too long for me, i text so fast now with the aim and other texting places that i just go. but i think what it is this forum, i never had a problem before on any other forum so ill just try too keep it in mind that this is not a forum like that

We are not other forums. There are exceptions to every rule.

...From what I understand, President St. and Winthrop St. once had the boards and announcements on but neither are working right now. Atlantic Ave. has the boards on but the announcements off. Franklin Ave. has the boards off but the announcements on. 23rd St. (6) may have been reverted back to time/date screens (unless the screens switch between signs). If anyone has any updates with these stations, along with any other new additions, post them here.

this is as of May 31 (my date lives by Kingston Av (3) but thats another story lol)...

-23 St on the (6) is back online

138-Concourse (4)(5) and 3 Av-138 St & Hunts Pt Av (6) is online

-Atlantic Av, Nevins St, Borough Hall & Utica Av is off completely

-Franklin Av is announcements only...the boards are off

-Eastern Pkwy-Bklyn Museum, Bergen St & Grand Army Plz is online (both boards & announcements)

When did you see Franklin online again?And did anyone else see Franklin online again?

^^read above comment^^

this is as of May 31 (my date lives by Kingston Av (3) but thats another story lol)...

-23 St on the (6) is back online

138-Concourse (4)(5) and 3 Av-138 St & Hunts Pt Av (6) is online

-Atlantic Av, Nevins St, Borough Hall & Utica Av is off completely

-Franklin Av is announcements only...the boards are off

-Eastern Pkwy-Bklyn Museum, Bergen St & Grand Army Plz is online (both boards & announcements)

^^read above comment^^

ok i was just there now and atlantic ave grand army plaza and president st is online i have the vids of them on my youtube as of 1200 today they are on franklin is on but being worked on Nevins st is being worked on now but grand army pres and atlantic is on now

Guest lance25

As stated earlier, all of the sign boards/announcements, including the ones at Franklin Av are still under test and may be shut off periodically. Remember also that the signs were not in sync with the announcements and the trains' actual arrival so they might be trying to fix that problem.

Archived