Stay away from the TRACKS!

mark1447

Just a few min ago at Ave J on Brighton Beach Line i catch a dude from above grabbing his basketball, cuz his friends and him were playing with it and a friend of him puts the ball under the third rail. They were playing on the rails like 3x...

And people complaint on why the t/a cuts service.... They lose money from law suits.. If he was shocked and dead, the t/a il get in trouble..

I didnt get caught anyways..

The R68 (Q) was very close leaving Ave H on the EXP trk!

rutd6u.jpg

Just a few min ago at Ave J on Brighton Beach Line i catch a dude from above grabbing his basketball, cuz his friends and him were playing with it and a friend of him puts the ball under the third rail. They were playing on the rails like 3x...

And people complaint on why the t/a cuts service.... They lose money from law suits.. If he was shocked and dead, the t/a il get in trouble..

rutd6u.jpg

A potential 12-9 in progress.luckily the basketball is rubber under that third rail.

That is way crazy.

Teenagers plays basketball almost everywhere including dribbling while crossing a street, or on station platform.

I remember there was mother and baby drop baby milk bottle at 5th Av-53rd St (E)(V) and bystander went into get it for her.

When I drop dispersal camera, which contains photo of new South Ferry, I reported to station agent.

I also remember I saw few teenagers ridding bike on elevator area on bottom street level.

I also seen little kid ridding on scooter at Jamaica Station concourse on Airtrain(JFK)/LIRR.

Of course not, too busy taking photos of it.

Did you report this to anyone?

Should have told the train crew instead of snapping away and doing nothing.

Instead of taking pics and complaining about it like we can do something tell a cop...just my buck 380.

How can I if there was no crews around so i didnt bothered... but what ever. So its not my fault in any case.. Most people saw but didnt cared.. Was looking but no one, otherwise it would be a waste of time to leave Avenue J station and cross for no reason.. Especially since its under renovation..

@EE Broadway Sorry i meant he throw the ball down there

Is there Customer Assistant Phone there or was taken done for renovation?

When I drop my dispable camera at 79th St, I used Customer Assistant Intercome and it took her long time to come.

I didnt see any Yuki.

But the train came anyways and it was to late to do anything anyways..

Im wondering if cameras are there.. Not mine lol

How can I if there was no crews around so i didnt bothered... but what ever. So its not my fault in any case.. Most people saw but didnt cared.. Was looking but no one, otherwise it would be a waste of time to leave Avenue J station and cross for no reason.. Especially since its under renovation..

This is NYC.People like to watch,but dont like to spill the beans.Hey it wasn`t much he can do,but Im surprised no construction crew weren`t there.Dude you didn`t do anything wrong.....Their parents did.

This is NYC.People like to watch,but dont like to spill the beans.Hey it wasn`t much he can do,but Im surprised no construction crew weren`t there.Dude you didn`t do anything wrong.....Their parents did.

Thanks bro. I didn't need to even bother letting a crew know. People saw and did nothing.. So im not the only1.. Just like many people on the forum..

As fpr construction work, i guess they dont work on sundays for the Brighton :S

"Hello, 911? Yeah, I'm at such and such station and I see kids playing around on the train tracks. I think they will hurt themselves."

"Hello, 911? Yeah, I'm at such and such station and I see kids playing around on the train tracks. I think they will hurt themselves."

Other people could of done it, NOT just me... So there..

That doesn't justify it though. If every person took that attitude, nothing would get done about it...which sounds like exactly what happened.

There's no risk to you in reporting it to someone. It's not like you're confronting the people on the tracks...there are cops who's job it is to that, all you're doing is "seeing something and saying something" the way NYers are asked to do.

When the train came, so did a Conductor and a Train Operator who could call it in. Not faulting you this time, nothing you can do about it now, but for next time .. there's no harm in telling an employee. It's either you or no one.

rutd6u.jpg

woulda been a crazy video if you caught him getting fried on the 3rd rail

That doesn't justify it though. If every person took that attitude, nothing would get done about it...which sounds like exactly what happened.

There's no risk to you in reporting it to someone. It's not like you're confronting the people on the tracks...there are cops who's job it is to that, all you're doing is "seeing something and saying something" the way NYers are asked to do.

Should have told the train crew instead of snapping away and doing nothing.

Instead of taking pics and complaining about it like we can do something tell a cop...just my buck 380.

Of course not, too busy taking photos of it.

And I bet NONE of you would have reported it either.

Archived