The controversy of the Lady Gaga/Beyonce video "telephone'

Shortline Bus

so what its controversial

music is music like that new Kid Justin biber from canada

we all say the Music now is trash but just Rember All the future generations will say the music we like is trash.

Ps Lady gaga was Found by jay-z and signed by Akon on Konvict Records.

its still music! ;-)

It is not still music. The music made these days IS trash. It has COMPLETELY NO meaning to it. It is created by a bunch of tards looking to make a quick buck, and you fall for it. And.....These artists ARE NOT ORIGINAL. What they do is steal other artists' songs and add lyrics that make no sense.

THIS is music:

THIS is a bunch of eardrum piercing crap that will make your ears bleed and rape your mind:

Example:

Now tell me you can listen to this Scheiße for more than 4.5 seconds without wanting to destroy your speakers.

If you do, before acting on impulse, call 1-800-ANGER22 :P

I CANT STAND LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like alot of today's music, but Lady Gaga SUCKS! I also cant stand Kesha. Any time I hear a Lady Gaga song on the radio, I change the station.

And THIS is why I refuse to turn on the radio. :P

I CANT STAND LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like alot of today's music, but Lady Gaga SUCKS! I also cant stand Kesha. Any time I hear a Lady Gaga song on the radio, I change the station.

I like Ke$ha. Her song Tik Tok is so hot. However, I agree that Lady GaGa is overrated. All Z100 plays is Lady GaGa.

that telephone song needed a controversial video to be some sort of hit because that song is simply awful. especially those lyrics... :tdown:

other than that and a couple of other crappy filler songs, the girl is a talented. some of the acoustic versions of her songs where she switches the melodies are far better than the synthesized songs on her album and that is hard to pull off for most "musicians" - ESPECIALLY those in the pop industry (hence the quotations.) she has my respect. :tup:

It is not still music. The music made these days IS trash. It has COMPLETELY NO meaning to it. It is created by a bunch of tards looking to make a quick buck, and you fall for it. And.....These artists ARE NOT ORIGINAL. What they do is steal other artists' songs and add lyrics that make no sense.

THIS is music:

THIS is a bunch of eardrum piercing crap that will make your ears bleed and rape your mind:

Example:

Now tell me you can listen to this Scheiße for more than 4.5 seconds without wanting to destroy your speakers.

If you do, before acting on impulse, call 1-800-ANGER22 :P

LMAO. I thought i was only one as an old wacko lol that listened and prefer to enjoy 'oldies' music lol.:o:tup: I only try to listen to today's ''pop music' because i work as a subsuite teacher' at a middle and senior high schools and want to relate to the kids.

I keep hearing that she is a hermaphrodite Is this just speculation or what?

Think its true many of these new singers have no talent music is in a sad state. When someone like justin beiber sells ,music is in trouble

Think its true many of these new singers have no talent music is in a sad state. When someone like justin beiber sells ,music is in trouble

but the video itself was very bad and didn't make any sense.

That video wasn`t even all of that.Just more junk on T.V.

THIS is what today's music sounds like to me :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdIiBGDU40

Am I the only one here who believes that some of these popular hip hop artist are devil worshipers, such as Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and possibly more. This may sound bizzare but some of these popular hip hop artist rise to the top so fast (Lady Gaga) because they worship the devil in order to gain fame. Even some of my class mates beleive so. Here's an article on "Occult and Prophetic Messages in Rihanna’s Umbrella": http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=175. Also Lady Gaga "Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet": http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676. This is way more controversal than some of you think!

I actually think the video is funny as hell! Gaga is crazy.... yeah we all know.... But did it ever occur to anyone that one of the ONLY reasons it's so popular is because Beyonce is on the track??? I've seen it like 100 times and the only part i look for is Beyonce. It was made for nothing more than a club! The video was made only after Beyonce put Gaga on Telephone. Everybody wanted to see the two of them together again. Notice how Gaga always has the "different/semi-normal look" when she's in video's with B??? It's about $ and controversy brings money! Of course BET/MTV won't show it, but there is no shortage of rotation on all the rest of the channels! I don't see whats so controversial anyway!!

On another note... music will never be anything like it was when I was a child! It's too bad, but there are still some damn good artists out there!

Am I the only one here who believes that some of these popular hip hop artist are devil worshipers, such as Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and possibly more. This may sound bizzare but some of these popular hip hop artist rise to the top so fast (Lady Gaga) because they worship the devil in order to gain fame. Even some of my class mates beleive so. Here's an article on "Occult and Prophetic Messages in Rihanna’s Umbrella": http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=175. Also Lady Gaga "Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet": http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676. This is way more controversal than some of you think!

I myself have wondered about that as well, but I'll hold off on the speculation until I hear something more concrete. But until then, I like all of those artists because they are some of the most creative to ever hit the scene. I hope they don't worship the devil, but if they do..... It all makes perfect sense!!

The reason why there are millions of songs in the world is so you don't have to listen to ones you don't like. As far as devil worship making you famous,when I was younger I would have sold my soul,but alas there were no takers so I had to work for my whole life instead.

I just watched it cuz for some reason my sister put it on my PS3 and I'm just speechless. Throughout the whole video, this is what I was saying...

"Wow"

"What the hell?"

"Ummmmm..."

"What the f:eek::eek:k"

...the whole point is that even though it brings up a lot of controversy (sp?), its still selling. Although it showed fast cars, acts of violence, half-dressed women, and other stuff I prolly can't post up here, people these days still like it. Yes, its all of that stuff, but its also different.

(Me personally, I liked it :tup: Lady Gaga & Beyoncé together :drool: lmao)

LOL. i hope you aren't serious......... how does one worship "the devil" in order to gain fame?

LOL. i hope you aren't serious......... how does one worship "the devil" in order to gain fame?

Sadly, I don't think he is. If it is true that they are worshiping the devil to get famous, I have one question. Where do I sign up for this?

Archived