R160A and R160B third option order

Railfaner100

When the (MTA) recivies more money, will they be able to make and purchase a third option order of R160s? I just asking this question, because i think that would be a better idea, so that way the Jamaica yard can continue to give up more R46 from the (R) train and give them more R160s, so that way the (R) can be 100% R160 like the (E) and (F) lines and keep on send more R46 to the point where the (C) train can start becoming a 10 car train by using the R46 cars.

When the (MTA) recivies more money, will they be able to make and purchase a third option order of R160s? I just asking this question, because i think that would be a better idea, so that way the Jamaica yard can continue to give up more R46 from the (R) train and give them more R160s, so that way the (R) can be 100% R160 like the (E) and (F) lines and keep on send more R46 to the point where the (C) train can start becoming a 10 car train by using the R46 cars.

this is getting old... I don't know how many times i've posted that one source, but i'm not going to do it again...

the answer is NO!!!

so get over it. they are just going to purchase the R179's in a few years and that's that.

someone lock this quick...thanks.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the R160B pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

We probably won't be seeing them anytime soon. :cry:

we already got too many R160s why would you want more ?

id rather spend that $$$ to order brand new R32 and R40 slants lol

this is getting old... I don't know how many times i've posted that one source, but i'm not going to do it again...

the answer is NO!!!

so get over it. they are just going to purchase the R179's in a few years and that's that.

someone lock this quick...thanks.

Okay, so since the (MTA) not are going to purchase the 3rd option order of R160s then what new cars will they use to retire all of the R44s? They R179's are not coming until 2012 and are still in planning stage.

Okay, so since the (MTA) not are going to purchase the 3rd option order of R160s then what new cars will they use to retire all of the R44s? They R179's are not coming until 2012 and are still in planning stage.

From what I remember Correct me if I'm wrong which I probably am but am just trying to help...

The (A)'s gonna become all R46's which are coming from Jamaica? I guess the (C) will be as well I'm not sure but that's what I've gathered so far. Then R160s and I think 32s will go to Jamaica to replace the 46s. If that's not it it still makes sense to me lol. I'm not a car assignment foamer but w/e.

From what I remember Correct me if I'm wrong which I probably am but am just trying to help...

The (A)'s gonna become all R46's which are coming from Jamaica? I guess the (C) will be as well I'm not sure but that's what I've gathered so far. Then R160s and I think 32s will go to Jamaica to replace the 46s. If that's not it it still makes sense to me lol. I'm not a car assignment foamer but w/e.

Which R160 order is ging to replace the R46 from Jamaica when there aren't enough R160s to be ordered after the second option order is complete?:confused:

What!? Learn about RTO first before making an assumption like that, and im my opinion, I want some of my 46's back on the Fox.

OK. Seriously, you have asked this question at least 10 times before. At least read the answers to your other threads before repeating your questions over and over again.

They are not retiring the R32 and R42 cars right now. They are instead retiring the R44s. There are enough cars to retire the R44s, if the R32s and R42s are kept.

Which R160 order is ging to replace the R46 from Jamaica when there aren't enough R160s to be ordered after the second option order is complete?:confused:

As more R160s enter service at Jamaica they push out R46s to Pitkin. They are keeping the R32s and R42s. When the (V) is cut they will be able to send the (V)'s cars to Pitkin.

OMFG

Can somebody Please :lock::deadhorse:

And Stop :drool:

It's very tragic :P:o

I accidentally hit thank on the post you quoted, but I agree. It's ok to like the subway, and it's ok to share an opinion, but there's a point where people need to just keep your foam to yourself. Excessive foam ruins the whole point of having an intelligent discussion

A railfanner can always dream: :P

*Six car (G) trains;

*Ten car (C) trains;

*R142As on the (3);

*R68s on the (A);

*R160s on the (:o;

*R160s on the (R);

*(G) to either 18th Avenue, Kings Highway or Coney Island;

*(T) East Harlem-Park/Lexington Avenues to Financial District-Hanover Square;

*The return of the (G) to Forest Hills-71st Avenue;

*The return of the (W) when SAS opens;

*The rehabilitation of Chambers Street (J)(Z).

Archived