The End of the (G) on the QBL

R33WF

Good Bye Queens (G)...the QBL will never be the same...I miss the days of the (E)(F)(G)(R)...I would have never thought in a million years it would become the (E)(F)(M2)(R)..and that the (M2) would become the (M)..but nothing last forever...

I understand that the 70(EE)70(N) were removed from the QBL as well but they were replaced by the (R) which is basically the same thing..the Broadway Local

Crosstown riders however have lost the (G) with no feasible replacement except being doomed to that looong transfer to/from the (E)(V) or should I now say the (E)(M) at 23rd Ely for good.

Oh well soo much for "save the (G)"

Remember...they said the same exact thing last year...I still see the (W)(Z) on the map.

Yeah except this time there are no real commitees (such as the Ravitch commision) that are coming up with possible sources of funding (i.e. payroll tax) to help the (MTA). So aside from them possibly saving the Student Metrocards (which I don't really know the current progress on) then these cuts will most likely go through. This time around both the city and the state have no money.

Summer, but now there's a "long-term G.O." in effect. That means no (G) trains on QBL weekends forever.:eek::cry::P

THx but still u can get the (G) during eve. Ive seen.

Now im wondering if the (G) is still gonna be based out of JAM or head to AveX/Stillwell yds

The new G.O. states that starting starting sometime in the next week or two (IDR the exact date but it's been posted in another thread here recently), the (G) will be cut from Queens Blvd. at all times until 11:59 PM the day before the service cuts go into effect. So basically if anyone wants your last pictures of the (G) on Queens Blvd. (you've really waited too long already) then get your ass up to Queens Blvd. during the evenings now.

The new G.O. states that starting starting sometime in the next week or two (IDR the exact date but it's been posted in another thread here recently), the (G) will be cut from Queens Blvd. at all times until 11:59 PM the day before the service cuts go into effect. So basically if anyone wants your last pictures of the (G) on Queens Blvd. (you've really waited too long already) then get your ass up to Queens Blvd. during the evenings now.

Is it cut during the Late Night of the week or what?

Also i dont understand sometimes on why the (G) needs to be cut, Sometimes during the weekend i go via QBL and i dont see any construction going on. I think its just the t/a trying to save money with no (G)s via QBL..

Is it cut during the Late Night of the week or what?

Also i dont understand sometimes on why the (G) needs to be cut, Sometimes during the weekend i go via QBL and i dont see any construction going on. I think its just the t/a trying to save money with no (G)s via QBL..

that was just the (MTA)'s way of sugarcoating it

Didn't that GO start this monday?

Archived