BART guy

M97GateAlpha

Just wanted to say hi from the Bay Area, I work as a T/O for BART. My screen name is the first switch I had to crank on the job out of training way back when. I love NYC and all the public transportation, I would love to get a job out there someday. I have videos n pictures I want to post soon. Here is my Youtube account, sometimes I post stuff there. http://www.youtube.com/user/thebutch72

wellcome to NYCTF!!! enjoy your stay and learn new things p.s you can put your youtube account in your user cp=Control Panel in general info. along with instant messenger screen names.

Just wanted to say hi from the Bay Area, I work as a T/O for BART. My screen name is the first switch I had to crank on the job out of training way back when. I love NYC and all the public transportation, I would love to get a job out there someday. I have videos n pictures I want to post soon. Here is my Youtube account, sometimes I post stuff there. http://www.youtube.com/user/thebutch72

Welcome aboard buddy:cool:. I been on the SF/Oakland area BART once in my life around 1995/96 and really enjoyed it. Also a blast was riding the world famous cable cars in Downtown San Fransicisco. Hope to go on it in near future.

Nice! Welcome to NYCTF's! Enjoy your stay!

Just a lil curious, what's the top speed limit for BART?

Welcome!

I want to ask you, is BART treated like a subway or a commuter train in the Bay Area? The way it operates it sounds like a rapid transit, but the destinations and the payment method makes it seem like a commuter train.

Welcome!

I want to ask you, is BART treated like a subway or a commuter train in the Bay Area? The way it operates it sounds like a rapid transit, but the destinations and the payment method makes it seem like a commuter train.

Bay Area Rapid Transit

It's like a suburban-city metro system, just like the DC Metro and Seoul Metro Line 1. Many rapid transit systems in the world have distance based fares such as Hong Kong, DC, your native Korea, Japan...

I walk all over SF n still take the cable cars at least once a month, I think they are like 5 bucks to ride but the guys let you ride for free if you are just going up a hill or something. I put up some cool videos of BART, I have a tiny tripod I put in the cab. enjoy

Archived