AM Rush R32 (B)

R32 3838

Very nice! Sadly after June 25th it will no longer run on the (:P,correct me if im wrong.

I would not say that, I did hear after the summer they want to give it up, but the tables may turn and plus Jamaica is going to need R32's for their garbage train for the summer since the R127/134 does not have A/C.

I would not say that, I did hear after the summer they want to give it up, but the tables may turn and plus Jamaica is going to need R32's for their garbage train for the summer since the R127/134 does not have A/C.

Jamaica Yard does not dispatch a garbage train. The train that picks up the garbage out there is based at 38th St. Yard. It generally works its' way up the F line, crosstown G, then out to Queens Blvd.

Jamaica Yard does not dispatch a garbage train. The train that picks up the garbage out there is based at 38th St. Yard. It generally works its' way up the F line, crosstown G, then out to Queens Blvd.

That's what I ment, They would use mostlikely use this R32 for it.

Where were these pictures taken?

Where were these pictures taken?

They seem to be have been taken at Brighton Beach and Ocean Parkway,

Nice pics. And I still don't understand why they can't just use R62A singles for the garbage train. Wouldn't that be a better use since they would only need 2 cars [one front and one back] than 2 pairs?

I did see Corona do that once with some of their cars. I guess it would be using too many cars since you need 4-cars of 62As per refuse collection train.

Nice Photos! I guess the R32 (:) goes on layup around 10:20 AM?

I heard the (B) and (Q) will go R160/R68s, but the extra R68s CI has is going somewhere else.

Nice pixs!

I don't think so, The (A) only ran 1 R32 trainset today and for 3 days they were not on the (A) at all, I have a gut feeling they are going to the (A) (R68A's) I would say LOL if that happened, Alot of people agree that the R160's should be on the (:P more than the (Q), T/O's and C/R's say they pefer the R160's, rerember the (B) has 2 terminals, ALot of people down there want to see that R32 on the (Q) more than the (B).

I don't think so, The (A) only ran 1 R32 trainset today and for 3 days they were not on the (A) at all, I have a gut feeling they are going to the (A) (R68A's) I would say LOL if that happened, Alot of people agree that the R160's should be on the (:P more than the (Q), T/O's and C/R's say they pefer the R160's, rerember the (;) has 2 terminals, ALot of people down there want to see that R32 on the (Q) more than the (B).

what would be the point of the R68/A cars going to Pitkin,they are getting R46

cars.i'd keep them on the (B) line.

Archived