The 120 Has....

Nice!

But this is saddening. :)

I want to see Flxibles dammit.

I gotta side with Pablo on this 100pct and from where this bus was picking up ,Thats were BX18 stops and I always remembered that Flx sitting in the stand which means .....you know

CS nice suprise on this for Nabi lovers but that bus looks lost

I gotta side with Pablo on this 100pct and from where this bus was picking up ,Thats were BX18 stops and I always remembered that Flx sitting in the stand which means .....you know

Hell yeah, this was the only NABI on the line. I agree with the both of you guys, the flx has got to stay in Lower Manhattan :tup:

I have to agree as well. An era is official gone. It really set in when they retired the last of them, followed by the 8600 RTS.

I was in the Battery Park area for about an hour today and all I saw on the 120 were NABI's.

Wow, that means both buses 120 were NABIs. That definitely means the suburban Metro-Ds are gone out of Greenville, including 3700 itself. If they weren't moved to another garage, they're at the storage lot outside of Meadowlands Garage.

Wow, that means both buses 120 were NABIs. That definitely means the suburban Metro-Ds are gone out of Greenville, including 3700 itself. If they weren't moved to another garage, they're at the storage lot outside of Meadowlands Garage.

dam that sucks im down in a week and wanted to try some metro's too bad

Archived