R68s On The (N) Question

I said there was practically no difference between an R68 and an R68A. I know there are differences, obviously, but I'm honestly not going to look at the rubber around the windows, nor the cab door, to differentiate between the cars.

There should be a good amount for anyone to catch so it won't be hard catching an R68A on the (N).Go out there and enjoy the classic of 68/A's on the (N).
there are only 4 to 5 sets of R68A's running on the (N)

I said there was practically no difference between an R68 and an R68A. I know there are differences, obviously, but I'm honestly not going to look at the rubber around the windows, nor the cab door, to differentiate between the cars.

I very much notice the difference without even trying.. Maybe I'm OCD like that. : /

wonder why they even bothered to name them R68s/R68As.

Because they are two different cars, they may look the same and function the same, but they are different under the hood. They can operate together, but they don't do that well. It's just like how you had R21s and R22s, yes they could operate together but they were two different cars.

Because they are two different cars, they may look the same and function the same, but they are different under the hood. They can operate together, but they don't do that well. It's just like how you had R21s and R22s, yes they could operate together but they were two different cars.

Thank you.

As of June 27th , R68s are back on the (N) line.

BTW: according to 2 of my friends from my film making program , R68s are still on the (Q). Not much left but to see for ourselves , am I right?:)

If you really believe your friends, you should film quick as the (Q) is pretty much all R160s at this point.

That could explain why I'm always getting new train, new train, new train.. @.@ ...I guess one is lucky to get the (N) Original.. but some "lucky" folks do complain and say they want new train. Dude the new trains already taken over, no more please.?

Normally, to wait for a R68As on the (N), 4-6 sets of R160s come then there will be 1-2 R68As and then it will still continue the pattern like lots of R160s with a few R68As

I see..then its definately not half and half then. :/

it uses 24 trains so its about 16 R160 computer trains with 8 R68As. Its now 90% new and 10% old for the (N) due to terminal changes for the (Q)

Well, I think you should camp out at Stillwell Avenue for a while and see if you catch any R68's on the (N).

And by R68's, I mean 68's, not the 68A's.

That's going to be tough, since they usually just take a R68A from the (:( instead.

Heh, that's my whole point. Like those foamers who used to set up a tent at Brighton Beach trying to catch that R32 (:(.

Lol, I have seen the R32 B a lot which was already good for me, I never really cared about it since it is just a train set running on a line. Of course I wouldn't mind riding it for nostalgia but whatevers.

Archived