MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 4P3607 said:

I just witnessed 3302 on the QM17 at Beach 73 Street under the (A) in the Rockaways with a LGA sticker. Is this also a transfer? 

Far Rockaway has been getting recent LGA, Spring Creek and Baisley Park loans lately due to their MCIs and Prevosts getting maintenance done. I’m surprised College Point didn't come help 

46 minutes ago, 4P3607 said:

I just witnessed 3302 on the QM17 at Beach 73 Street under the (A) in the Rockaways with a LGA sticker. Is this also a transfer? 

It may be a loan because sometimes, LGA does send MCIs to depots like College Point to cover their units that's out of service to be brought back days later. 

27 minutes ago, poopybutt123 said:

Far Rockaway has been getting recent LGA, Spring Creek and Baisley Park loans lately due to their MCIs and Prevosts getting maintenance done. I’m surprised College Point didn't come help 

College Point uses almost all their Express buses during the rush hour. 

3 hours ago, poopybutt123 said:

3279, 3293 LaGuardia to Yonkers 

2286 Charleston to Ulmer Park

That is also a loan because Ulmer Park does get loans from Staten Island due to some of their coaches getting maintained.

3 hours ago, Jonathan Cho said:

Is 9179 supposed to be at LaGuardia Depot

No. I believe 9189-9271 are the numbers assigned to LaGuardia. JFK is getting 179 LFSes, and LaGuardia is getting 83.

Edited by RSMG106

7 minutes ago, RSMG106 said:

No. I believe 9189-9271 are the numbers assigned to LaGuardia. JFK is getting 179 LFSes, and LaGuardia is getting 83.

JFK is not confirmed to get 179 buses. Deployment as of this week still has JFK at 153, 26 buses unassigned, and LGA to get 83. 

6 minutes ago, Novabus 5000 said:

JFK is not confirmed to get 179 buses. Deployment as of this week still has JFK at 153, 26 buses unassigned, and LGA to get 83. 

It is possible that JFK can receive the additional 26 buses, or that LaGuardia could get 99 buses. We will have to see what happens.

Edited by RSMG106