MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#7013 has finally left Queens Village. Currently working on the S53. On a side note, #8013 is still on the island, also working the S53.

7013 has been at QV for a little bit now. Its 7010, that is the remaining E10/4G at QV.

so then why is 5656 damaged? I know 5657 was the matress

I don't know, look at the photo, looks like some kind of front ride side damage.

WHY COULDN'T THEY GO TO QV??? IM LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!!! :angry: Sorry for the outburst fellas I just don't understand this move they either should have gone to QV or all 90 go to ENY :angry:

Because "you" have all 90 Nova LFS'.

Managerial decision. I don't like them either. I like fanning on the Q27 and Q88. Now no more becasue I don't like them.

Right now, I am on 4848 New Flyer Xcelsior, on the B82 leaving Coney Island. End of RTS is truly nearing. Bus has ENY Depot stickers on it.

I diasagree.

There are PLENTY of RTS' throughout Brooklyn, Queens and MJQ Depot in Manhattan. SOme are being overhauled. You can expect RTS's to be around for at least 3-4 more years, maybe 5.

The roster has #5656-5658 out of service. Not sure why #5658 is out.

They are part of the reserve fleet.

NYCT has their reasons........whatever they are............maybe high mileage..............maybe poor performers.............maybe they need work that NYCT doesn't want to do.............only they know why they put them in reserve.

which numbers & this is strange

6620-6624.

If you follow this board you know that is temporary as the Orion 3rd Gens are being swapped with Castleton for the XD40's currently there.

As I said a while ago, EVERY bus assignment is temporary: from day 1 of service to retirement.

I guess you dont know me well, LOOK at my name, i think im 100% aware of whats going on with the Xcelsiors

Oh well, nice while it lasted. I'll probably end up riding that on the B6 eventually. Almost everything runs on that line.

It probably will end up on the 6 the most, but that's any bus it can end up anywhere. That bus was up on my ass yesterday that bus is too fast, I pulled over and let him haul ass infront of me. He did pull out late so I let him go infront of me.