MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7066 just passed me on the S46 with Charleston stickers so I guess that's another move...idk I don't keep up with these things

A 3rd Gen at Charleston? Wow SI really moving buses around. And isn't the S46 a Castleton route? Edited by E For Erica

Just seen 5010 on the B60 heading south...I know it's not a school tripper because Fresh Pond still does them (9572 was directly behind it), followed by a Grand Av NG, then another Fresh Pond RTS.

So is 5010 at Grand, Fresh Pond, out still an ENY bus...

Just seen 5010 on the B60 heading south...I know it's not a school tripper because Fresh Pond still does them (9572 was directly behind it), followed by a Grand Av NG, then another Fresh Pond RTS.

It's still an ENY bus. Btw i only thought the B60 was split between Grand Avenue and Fresh Pond. I'm guessing now it's split between those three depots Edited by Armani

So the new Prevosts are coming already?

Yup, they're not in service they just running around being tested. But S.I. isn't getting them right now so its between Queens & UP but I haven't seen or heard anything over here at UP so i'm guessing they went back to Jersey or Zerega.

There's new Prevost? Why is that order so quiet?This unknown order...how many are the MTA getting and where are they going?

Holy shyt. And their following right behind (2400-2489) ?

So (2490-2789) possibly.

Yup its 2490 + But they're late I think they were suppose to arrive last month IIRC.

ENY does School Trippers on the B60. 4831 was on the B60 last week.

Yup, they're not in service they just running around being tested. But S.I. isn't getting them right now so its between Queens & UP but I haven't seen or heard anything over here at UP so i'm guessing they went back to Jersey or Zerega.

Yup its 2490 + But they're late I think they were suppose to arrive last month IIRC.

Wasn't there supposed to be demos as well?