MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of the new Xcelsiors are not in yet...again 7108 is not at ENY nor is 7094...

They have been there or are currently there. Just because they haven't hit service yet doesn't mean they aren't assigned - which is how my roster lists it, assigned.

Oh and btw, 2497 is at Charleston.

9531 is at Fresh Pond Depot. Saw it on the B38 tonight. Also, I thought all of the Orion Vs were leaving Brooklyn North. I saw two of them on the B57 tonight.

I'll double check it today to make sure it's still there. Thanks Micstromme.

Gun Hill and Kingsbridge Depot both list the Bx12 as their +SelectBusService route on the roster.

Corrected that in the last update, we were doing a format edit, and didn't see that error. Thanks Erica.

Is 4998 and 2120 still in service?

Haven't seen them on tracker - I don't remember why I took 4998 off the roster before, but it's back on. 2120 I was told was retired, but I'm not sure, therefore that's on the roster as well.

8997 EN to JK.

5081, 9617 UP to FB.

I'm late to respond to this, but it was changed. I think the UP to FB one is a loan.

Edited by Rick44

They have been there or are currently there. Just because they haven't hit service yet doesn't mean they aren't assigned - which is how my roster lists it, assigned.

Oh and btw, 2497 is at Charleston.

2497 is there because I reported it being there.

And also, your roster may make it seem as assigned, but that's what causes inaccurate information to be passed around. 7108 or 94 has not been registered at ENY, therefore, they are not there.

7094 is at the plant as the blueprint bus. 7108 has not touched ground at the depot, as it's pending delivery from the vendor.

Edited by Cait Sith

2497 is there because I reported it being there.

And also, your roster may make it seem as assigned, but that's what causes inaccurate information to be passed around. 7108 or 94 has not been registered at ENY, therefore, they are not there.

7094 is at the plant as the blueprint bus. 7108 has not touched ground at the depot, as it's pending delivery from the vendor.

7094 has seen service in ENY before, so I can definitely claim it's been assigned.

7108 I'll take off, though I have heard otherwise. Can't confirm it though.

You weren't the first and only person to report 2497 being there by the way. No disrespect, but calm the ego dude.

And TTMG's roster wasn't updated with that information until after I wrote my post.