MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Mother Clara Hale short on buses?

-6704 is on the M1 from Manhattanville, 

1268 on the M15 Local, its still short on artics

Also, 3917 is on the M4

3891-3892, 3897-3898 running for Manhattanville today, along with 6783. Supposedly 5240 did a piece on the M3 too, but haven't been able to confirm. 3897 is still wearing 126 stickers, which makes everything more confusing. 

6425 and 6749 also working the M1, while 6759 joins 6783 on the M5.

On top of that, two SBS 1200s are working the M35. One Quill 5800 is working the M60 SBS.

5240 is indeed running out of Mannyville today: it's on the M96 right now. Furthermore, there's a 40-footer on the M79. 

It's a mess in the Manhattan division today. I blame the cold weather, like I said a day or so ago. I doubt we're seeing transfers, just loans.

Some of you guys are too much.  Give the depots time to remove the 126 stickers.  This is not a priority.  The priority is making service. 

If that is directed at me, I'm well-aware it's not a priority, I was just amused by the presence of a bus with 126 stickers assigned to MCH working an MTV route.

Rick 9689 is still a GA bus. It was an earlier loaner for UP. I saw it back on the B62 an hour ago

I know, thanks. The one I said was loaned/moved to UP from GA was 9691. And 9686 was at FP last time I checked - it was on the B54 yesterday.

I saw 6749 on the M1 and it has a MCH logo

6748-6749 may have been transferred to MCH. Trying to confirm. 9034 at EN from LGA, we'll see if that's work or service.

6748 is a no on the transfer - it's on the M11 now. 6749 may very well be transferred because it's on the M1 now. I'll move that actually. 9034 is there most likely for maintenance. Plenty of MTA Bus buses get major work done there.

Roster updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster