Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Downtown Bound or Crown Heights bound. I heard something briefly this morning thru my scanner but wasn’t really paying attention. 

Crown Heights bound 7090. Front of the bus looks less damaging, should be ok in a couple of weeks 

Edited by FLX9304

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lil 57 said:

0018 is in SI (With a bunch of news people).

IMG_20190815_084051721_HDR

 

Proterra on tour in Staten Island. From the picture is that ETC? 

Those buses could do very well on some Yukon and Castleton routes. 

  • LMAO! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0015 was spotted in the Bronx, a friend got a video while on 4762 on the Bx22.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NBTA said:

0015 was spotted in the Bronx, a friend got a video while on 4762 on the Bx22.

That’s prolly going to Zerega. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lil 57 said:

0018 is in SI (With a bunch of news people).

IMG_20190815_084051721_HDR

 

 

59 minutes ago, NBTA said:

0015 was spotted in the Bronx, a friend got a video while on 4762 on the Bx22.

An electric in the Bronx and an electric in Staten Island. Interesting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

4052, 4060, 4061, 4129, 4131: Casey Stengel ➡️ Queens Village 

Very odd if you ask me. (mileage purposes) Those should of went down Fresh Pond Road. But again what do I know. Above my pay grade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Snorunts said:

4052, 4060, 4061, 4129, 4131: Casey Stengel ➡️ Queens Village 

Could be making room for new artic buses for the Q12

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Very odd if you ask me. (mileage purposes) Those should of went down Fresh Pond Road. But again what do I know. Above my pay grade. 

Don’t forget that since the Q12 is going Artic Casey Stengel could send some next gens else where that need 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Melbx15 said:

Don’t forget that since the Q12 is going Artic Casey Stengel could send some next gens else where that need 

Yes, that is correct also. Technically QV doesn’t need buses and they aren’t scheduled for any additional increases. However, gotta remember fall pick is coming and buses are going to be swapped around. Hence with the Q12, plus Brooklyn Division to start scrapping their OG’s. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Yes, that is correct also. Technically QV doesn’t need buses and they aren’t scheduled for any additional increases. However, gotta remember fall pick is coming and buses are going to be swapped around. Hence with the Q12, plus Brooklyn Division to start scrapping their OG’s. 

Don't make such bold statements.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

Don't make such bold statements.

I didnt mean it that way sir. Too late for me to retract that. However, I will be more mindful in the future. Only reason why i said that was only b/c QV received a fresh set of newer buses and necessarily didn’t need NG’s. 

I got it now. Mileage purposes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.