MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

4366, 4393 & 4397 have returned back to QV Depot from MHV.

4394 is at GA Depot from MHV even though it's a QV unit.

5 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

4394 is at the CMF being worked on... I don't think this unit will see service on GA routes.

It appears that 4394's next destination will be....LaGuardia, as it's assigned to LG in the system. Chances are it'll likely follow suit like the other two that went to JFK.

1 hour ago, Bx41 boi said:

7706 and 779(something) OOS Due to some random ass homeless person taking his cane and breaking the rear view mirrors. All of this happened on the B12 one going towards ENY and one going to Lefferts Gardens. man is insane

Also, 7706 is not a East New York unit. That is a Fresh Pond unit. Plus this unit is on the Q58 heading to Flushing.  

8 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

3999 & 4043 have now returned back to FP Depot from MHV which wraps up all the units they have gotten back in return.

4108,4110, 4113 & 4133 have all returned back to ENY Depot as well from MHV Depot.

Only NG's left at MHV is FB and Quill still.

Did 4105 and 4109 make the trip back to East New York?

Just now, Snorunts said:

Did 4105 and 4109 make the trip back to East New York?

4105 been returned back to ENY which is why I didn't mentioned that unit. 4109 on the other hand I have no clue what happened  to that unit it has has not been tracking for over a Month last time it was tracking was on November 7th on the M3.

2 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

4105 been returned back to ENY which is why I didn't mentioned that unit. 4109 on the other hand I have no clue what happened  to that unit it has has not been tracking for over a Month last time it was tracking was on November 7th on the M3.

4105 is still at Manhattanville last time it ran was yesterday.