• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for a new one..

9503089231_95fef7f668_b.jpg

What was the answer to this one ?

New One :

9668378196_b6979f2479_b.jpg

Lol, Q53...

I was just over there by the Q69 terminal yesterday... Took the Q101 to 20th/49th (to pick up my lady from her soror's crib), then we walked all the way over to the popeye's over there by the Q33 (along Astoria blvd... think that plaza's on 83rd st; whatever side street it is)...

Ended up taking the 33 back to the (7)... We parted ways @ QBP (I got off for the B62 back to brooklyn, she took the (N) to the (4), since she stay up in the bronx right now)

What was the answer to this one ?

Lol, Q53...

I was just over there by the Q69 terminal yesterday... Took the Q101 to 20th/49th (to pick up my lady from her soror's crib), then we walked all the way over to the popeye's over there by the Q33 (along Astoria blvd... think that plaza's on 83rd st; whatever side street it is)...

Ended up taking the 33 back to the (7)... We parted ways @ QBP (I got off for the B62 back to brooklyn, she took the (N) to the (4), since she stay up in the bronx right now)

The first one was Eliot Avenue and 75 street.

• 2 weeks later...

It's in flushing, that much I know....

(where the bus is at), well, around the corner from it, is where those Q17's & 27's layover...

the bus itself is on main st, facing like you're heading towards roosevelt.... I know there's a citibank over there I go to in that immediate area....

I don't know off-top what (number) side street that is though.... I'm gonna go with main/38th...

(If I'm wrong, someone can just piggyback off my answer & go 1 number up/down... lol)

Archived