Famous TV & Movie Sayings(Quotes)

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

"Is this an intervention? It's a little late since i'm not using drugs anymore. I am however still hooked on phonics" - Gregory House / Hugh Laurie

"Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again" - Dr. Gregory House / Hugh Laurie

"This is fun, its like password. Keep talking, I'll jump in when I get a clue on what the hell you are talking about." - Dr. James Wilson / Robert Sean Leonard

"If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" Cameron Kaizer from Batman : The Animated Series, Episode 40 - "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"

"Ask me no questions & I'll tell you no tales" The Riddler from Batman : The Animated Series, Episode 48 - "What is Reality?"

Ones that I can think from the top of my head are

"Pop quiz hot shot!" -Speed

Oh, come on. If I've got to watch my language just because they let a few broads in, I'm going to quit. How the hell can you run a goddamn railroad without swearing? -Caz Dolowicz Pelham 123.

and of course "I'll Be back"- Arnold Schwarzenegger -_-

What Juliette Lewis said to Quentin Tarantino in the begining of "From Dusk till Dawn"

Figure it out. :cool:

Lol I got A better one

Allright pussy puss I pissy this is a pissy blow out

Attention pissy shoppers if you buy one pc of pissy at the reg. Price you get another for only A penny try to bet that

"I'm your worst nightmare" - - 48 HRS and Rambo III

"Ah, the smell of Napalm" - - Apocalypse Now.

"Shocking (pause) positvely shocking" -- Goldfinger

"I think he is attempting re-entry" - Moonraker

"It belongs in a Museum" - - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

"This is a .45 Mangum, the most powerful handgun in the world . . . do I feel lucky? Well do you, PUNK?" - - Dirty Harry

"Bullshit" - - Bullitt

"Listen up Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a fugitive that's been on the run for more than 90 minutes. . . " and "I don't care" - - both from The Fugitive.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

"Jean Claude Van Dam is the best martial artist in the world. He killed a man with his buttcheek power. Steven Segal, David Carradine, Chuck Norris, shoot Walker Texas Ranger!! Now that's a karate man right there." -Uncle Rukus from the Boondocks

"Dammit Chloe" - Jack Bauer

"Yippie Ki Yay, Mfer" - John McClane, Die hard

"go ahead...make my day" -Clint Eastwood

"Lock it up" -Wedding Crashers

"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends" -25th hour

By the way here's the best of Arnie:

"Even great men have to pee."

"Winners go home and f**k the prom queen."

(repsonse to the above) "But Carla was the prom queen!"

"You mind repeating that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me ****ting myself."

"No, no!, It's 'A Pimp Named Slickback,' like A Tribe Called Quest, you say the whole thing: 'A Pimp Named Slickback!'

Archived