testing M-8

The Real

DAMN YOU!!! LOL!!

Man I shoulda went up there to see u. You actually stood up late?

And I wonder why it was heading to NH.

Yup, thats how I do around these parts, whatever it takes to get the job done... It was heading up to New Haven because it had already did its trip down towards GCT.

For future reference, did you know they were testing at that particular station or were you extremely lucky?

For future reference, don't worry about that. The point is for you to click on a post that I've made and enjoy its contents...

Yup, thats how I do around these parts, whatever it takes to get the job done... It was heading up to New Haven because it had already did its trip down towards GCT.

But i thought testing was going to be done via Mott Haven Yd to Croton Yard and back down down to GCT then New Haven? Or is it now to GCT and up?

But i thought testing was going to be done via Mott Haven Yd to Croton Yard and back down down to GCT then New Haven? Or is it now to GCT and up?

The testing route varies day to day. But the train comes out New Haven Yard roughly around 8-8:30pm and starts running the system until around 2pm and then heads back up to New Haven

Quoting Clean Cab at railroad.net:

I was operating the M8 test train last night. We made every stop from State St. to GCT and back. We were testing the automated PA system. I am very impressed by how they operate. Great acceleration, great braking and a great ride. We've got a winner here!!

Post date was Thursday, 10:53AM

Archived