Bus Driver Suspended?

Abba

That B/O was not thinking about compressed gas or anything of the sort when he kicked her off. He just thought he'd let a bit of his cockiness air and machismo. Of course the union will back him. They only care about the public when it suits them... :P For once the MTA has commonsense... A grown man putting his hands on a harmless woman is inexcusable and I don't buy that nonsense about the public being in immediate danger. People light up all over the city near buses and it seems like the buses work just fine. :(

That B/O was not thinking about compressed gas or anything of the sort when he kicked her off. He just thought he'd let a bit of his cockiness air and machismo. Of course the union will back him. They only care about the public when it suits them... :P For once the MTA has commonsense... A grown man putting his hands on a harmless woman is inexcusable and I don't buy that nonsense about the public being in immediate danger. People light up all over the city near buses and it seems like the buses work just fine. :(

Finally KR ... Has come back ... To set Via Jabroni straight

Ok here we go , Your really think A Senior Man that's about to retire is gonna hit some harmless women huh ..... Well it doesn't matter what you think cuz She was 100 pct wrong that pretty much sums it up.

You I'm guessing have been waiting for my reply and here you go , Can I ask you a question .... Do you have time to take bus rides on local routes?? Hmm I didn't think so cuz you seem to forget about all the BS we have to Endure .

If this was you smoking and you knew it was wrong the first thing of action is to tell you to put it out right but you wanna refuse right so yeah The bus op did the right thing now as for hitting this chick or man handling her

Did it come up in your pee sized brain that this is the B35 bus and not the X1

Sure he must of Tombstone piledrived her right?? And what did she make up after she saw the ATM outside the bus that says B35 .

She's BS n this up

Too bad she didn't land on her f*cking face. Smoking on a bus is incociderate and savage behaviour and smoking on a CNG bus is a disater waiting for a place to happen. Years ago, bus drivers used to be able to use force to keep order on their bus, just like the captian of a ship.

Finally KR ... Has come back ... To set Via Jabroni straight

Ok here we go , Your really think A Senior Man that's about to retire is gonna hit some harmless women huh ..... Well it doesn't matter what you think cuz She was 100 pct wrong that pretty much sums it up.

You I'm guessing have been waiting for my reply and here you go , Can I ask you a question .... Do you have time to take bus rides on local routes?? Hmm I didn't think so cuz you seem to forget about all the BS we have to Endure .

If this was you smoking and you knew it was wrong the first thing of action is to tell you to put it out right but you wanna refuse right so yeah The bus op did the right thing now as for hitting this chick or man handling her

Did it come up in your pee sized brain that this is the B35 bus and not the X1

Sure he must of Tombstone piledrived her right?? And what did she make up after she saw the ATM outside the bus that says B35 .

She's BS n this up

Yeah, the big man with the "cojones" is here to "set me straight"... lol It doesn't matter what either of us think besides the ones with the final call, which is the MTA, so let's see how this plays out. The fact of the matter is what he did is all on video, so he can't slide out of this one.

You're free to continue with your "abusive" comments. I'm going to continue to speak my mind, whether you agree or not. We're both entitled to disagree. Feel free to reply if you'd like.

You just love bashing B/O's dont you.....

I've stated plenty of times that they are plenty of cool B/Os out there and I respect them. However, like with everything, there are plenty of douchebags as well. As I said before, yes, the lady was clearly in the wrong, no question. In fact had she gotten physical I would've been in his corner all the way. But maybe you or my buddy Knight Rider can answer this question... If smoking is so dangerous on buses, then explain to me why I've seen B/Os smoking on them while deadheading? Like I said... A load of BS.

P.S. I don't mean any harm to either of you by the way. I know you two are passionate about what you do. I'm just stating things as I see them and you're free to disagree.

Which is why I will ask you to ...Shut ...The ...Heeeelll Uppp

I'm not gonna stand around and hear your comments about us and get away with it,What kills me is your never around so we could discuss Bus Operations cuz I know damn sure you aint shit and you wouldnt say none of this shit any where around me so Preach on and I will Defend cuz Scumbags like you have nothing else better to do and having said that let me say this again To THE Forums Staff.....Do your god damn jobs and stop this prick from post after post after thread ..Bus op Bashing ....You god damn peeps better stop the shit or just Ban me now cuz I rather have my f n pride and go out like A Hero then to let this shit fly ....So let me know Forums Staff cuz Once again KR is afraid of no one and this shit has to stop.....They say theres A prob guy in Subchat correct ,Terror something and he's there for what ever reason and we have this ******* bashing us and it gets ignored so cool ,Dont be shocked what comes out of my mouth

I'm not gonna stand around and hear your comments about us and get away with it,What kills me is your never around so we could discuss Bus Operations cuz I know damn sure you aint shit and you wouldnt say none of this shit any where around me so Preach on and I will Defend cuz Scumbags like you have nothing else better to do and having said that let me say this again To THE Forums Staff.....Do your god damn jobs and stop this prick from post after post after thread ..Bus op Bashing ....You god damn peeps better stop the shit or just Ban me now cuz I rather have my f n pride and go out like A Hero then to let this shit fly ....So let me know Forums Staff cuz Once again KR is afraid of no one and this shit has to stop.....They say theres A prob guy in Subchat correct ,Terror something and he's there for what ever reason and we have this ******* bashing us and it gets ignored so cool ,Dont be shocked what comes out of my mouth

They're free to ban me. I haven't said anything out of line especially since I've been talking in general terms. Only problem is you disagree with it so automatically the thread must be closed. If this forum is going to be like a dictatorship I'll just leave. It doesn't matter to me either way, but the whole point of a forum is to have discussions and not just yes, yes everything so long as you agree with it. I notice you can't answer a question though in a civil manner... You can only attack, right? That's not just me either. Seems like you attack anyone you disagree with rather than have a discussion in a civil manner. Very mature 34 year old...

They're free to ban me. I haven't said anything out of line especially since I've been talking in general terms. Only problem is you disagree with it so automatically the thread must be closed. If this forum is going to be like a dictatorship I'll just leave. It doesn't matter to me either way, but the whole point of a forum is to have discussions and not just yes, yes everything so long as you agree with it. I notice you can't answer a question though in a civil manner... You can only attack, right? That's not just me either. Seems like you attack anyone you disagree with rather than have a discussion in a civil manner. Very mature 34 year old...

Hey slopnuts get it straight ,There is 2 f n threads already dumbass so why the F is this one still open huh (Forums Staff??)

And make no mistake about it I got rid of that cunt John suckass pine and I will get rid of you .....Even if it means getting Banned myself cuz you will not

Get away with Bashing us you F n diccck

Hey slopnuts get it straight ,There is 2 f n threads already dumbass so why the F is this one still open huh (Forums Staff??)

And make no mistake about it I got rid of that cunt John suckass pine and I will get rid of you .....Even if it means getting Banned myself cuz you will not

Get away with Bashing us you F n diccck

Calm down man. You realize you're going crazy over what someone writes on a computer screen... :eek: You can say whatever you want. You're not ruining my afternoon in the least. I'm just sitting here in my office laughing if anything. I'm still going to do my usual relaxing lunch, etc. so you should really give it a rest.

Ugh, here we go again.

If that bus driver hadn't kicked that retard off the bus I would have kicked her off myself. There's NO WAY I'm gonna have someone smoking on a ******' CNG bus, if only you'd understand how BAD that'd be, I don't blame the driver if he got nervous about the whole thing, 'cause I'd be pretty damn alert of the potential danger my passengers are facing!!!

Ugh, here we go again.

If that bus driver hadn't kicked that retard off the bus I would have kicked her off myself. There's NO WAY I'm gonna have someone smoking on a ******' CNG bus, if only you'd understand how BAD that'd be, I don't blame the driver if he got nervous about the whole thing, 'cause I'd be pretty damn alert of the potential danger my passengers are facing!!!

I asked it previously but Knight Rider is too busy losing his mind to answer anything... I asked if smoking is so dangerous on buses, then why is then that I've seen B/Os smoking on buses deadheading?

I asked it previously but Knight Rider is too busy losing his mind to answer anything... I asked if smoking is so dangerous on buses, then why is then that I've seen B/Os smoking on buses deadheading?

Probably because there's no one on the bus except the driver? I guess they treat the bus like it's their car, I could be wrong. Hell i've seen some B/Os on the S79 layover smoking in the bus by Marsh Avenue and Ring Road (SI mall back entrance) but who am I to tell them no smoking is allowed on the bus? As long as it's not affecting me then I'm just gonna keep my moth shut.

Im with you on this! All this bus op bashing is going to bring out the bs from me. He continues to do it and if I remember correctly, It was East New York who said something about bus op/train op bashing has to stop. But via jabroni just keeps on going and going and going ect.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Its a CNG bus...a 40 ft shrapnel bomb on 6 wheels. I can see why he acted the way he did but that was a little extreme. Hopefully there was another way to get her off the bus

Archived