Womans fight on the Subway over eating

mark1447

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey why dont you go back to the SCRAP YARD with the rest of your (9) trains. your useless just like they were. thats why the (9) was scrapped

Oh i dont have to go to the scrap yard, im fine where I am. Your a waste of time and energy. Quit playing with the King of Foamers balls already kid becuz you act just like him!

BTW you dont make sh9t sense. I didnt know the (9) was a fleet! Lmfao... You call yourself a railfan? Mr douche! TBH I love the (9) and hope to see it one day again.

-Done!

As always.. It happens in NYC..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcjYmPCOx8

All 3 of them are butt fu[king ugly

fat ass should have kept her mouth shut

the monkey should have took her ugly ass somewhe else her ugly freind should kept her mouth shut as well

I have no respect for these pile of horse shit, all they do is act like they are sexiest women on this planet with their fake ass hair ,A runaway slave looks better that ugly bird

thats why i like non american and indian women they have respect , let them go to africa with that ghetto shit they will come back to brooklyn with a f'cn carved peice off carved wood up their ass

203.jpg

no its the truth they were all wrong bottom line. and it not racist what i said, this is why people look at us like we are silly, because we are the only ones who always cry that everything is racist, all 3 of them are wrong, other countries women dont pull that ignorant shit at all, in this country women have too much freedom and they take advantage of it, dosen't matter what race you are they are just as ignorant.

I can see the image now. I right clicked for properties, copied the link and posted it in the address bar and then returning back I see the image.

I should've thought of that myself, but I'm working right now between a PC and a laptop, so I've got too much on my mind. :P

But here is the link if anyone is interested...

http://www.bridgeandtunnelclub.com/bigmap/citywide/signage/bus/qnsbus.jpg

P.S. Now I can see the pic also on the site.

They both were at fault but the lady started it (and pushed the girl first) so she brought it on herself. Learn to mind your business. So what if she was eating, you're all the way across the damn train lol. Wtf does this have to with race? Teenage girls in general tend to be like that.

I wish I would be minding my business and be called an animal out of nowhere over eating somewhere, sometimes I eat a little snack or something on the bus, I don't "like" to but if you're hungry.

The girls got violent first. The lady was wrong to correct the girls by using the term, "animals". But the girls were more wrong to respond with violence. They were also stupid as should an undercover officer have been present, they would have ended up cuffed for starting the physical part. As I said earlier reminds me of an old Dave Chappelle "Keeping it Real" sketch where a lady goes after someone she suspects is fooling around with her man and ends up in jail herself. Besides, the girl never even got to finish her meal anyway. Eating a light snack is one thing - but a full meal like some messy lo mien (or spaghetti) is another thing. I have been guilty of eating a protein bar or cereal bar snack on a station platform while waiting but never any hot full meal.

The girls got violent first. The lady was wrong to correct the girls by using the term, "animals". But the girls were more wrong to respond with violence. They were also stupid as should an undercover officer have been present, they would have ended up cuffed for starting the physical part. As I said earlier reminds me of an old Dave Chappelle "Keeping it Real" sketch where a lady goes after someone she suspects is fooling around with her man and ends up in jail herself. Besides, the girl never even got to finish her meal anyway. Eating a light snack is one thing - but a full meal like some messy lo mien (or spaghetti) is another thing. I have been guilty of eating a protein bar or cereal bar snack on a station platform while waiting but never any hot full meal.

Exactly.. When keepin it real goes wrong! hah... And she didnt call them animals until they started getting hostile. Also they were already well into the argument before the camera started rolling.

All i can is this from watching this video is this. Both parties were wrong.

This older woman(to be she seems to be mentally ill why she would argue with these low class teens?:confused:)should have just walked away. With that said, the teens had no right to slap/punch this woman in the first place.

PS Have the teens in this video been id/found yet?

Archived